Workshop Day - 10th of May 2014 - from 8:30am

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
ok, just a bump on this..

I've only received 2 messages from members..

those guys who know my address are welcome to join, but please don't give it out to other members without my permission.

also, I think it would be best if you guys bring tools as well, as I don't think we'll have enough for everyone..

there'll be enough space for 6 cars at once.. so I think it would be good if we can have those doing something quick to be stationed out, like on the carport so it can quickly get out..

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
I'll swing by around lunchtime. Don't need anything done to my wagon, but I'll come and talk shit like usual lol. I might even help!

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Yeah I'll be there with bells on... just bells. I want Vorky to twiddle my TPS ;) and Cman to help with my adjustment issues :D

I can bring some el crapo stands, jack etc... possibly le schitt compressor if it's needed.

Kiwivr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Legnum
Would of liked to come but gotta work then heading up to gympie I'll be there for next event would like to learn more about these cars

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Got To Get My Car Raised Up After Today But I Will Be There

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Have we been speaking with Mr Plod?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
No, just would like to avoid it...here is a first pic for everyone...

IMG_20140508_073722_zps536a9b22.jpg

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
What is it. It looks like a Toyota Premier (Lexus)

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Welp, just went and loaded all my tools into the boot of my car... Might not need to install the lowered springs after all...

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Yeah baby, you fiddled me good and drove me harrrrrrrrd. It felt much nicer on the way home Joey Jo Jo Shabadoo! Also, Cman helped change oil and fixed my headlight alignment because I'd fudged it up :p

Here's BJ's road gouger after the Teins were installed and two bodies in the front :D

IMG_20140510_133108_SML.jpg
IMG_20140510_133126_SML.jpg

Was good to catch up again!

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Also @Rabit to continue our argument as to why S1 > S2:

We have projectors as standard. :-p

Sorry I couldn't stay longer guys.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Thanks for all the help and an awesome day.

Thanks for the new headlights Christian... Was too obsessed with looking at the beam on my mates fence, backed into his box trailer last night...
IMG_20140511_105923.jpg

Thank God for paint doctor polish :D
IMG_20140511_110332.jpg

But considering I was on my way to a Mt Mee run, the car got out of the night with minimal injury.
Ran beautifully, even if it was a very sedate drive of course...

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
bj's ride height is goooood!

wish I could've come but alas, had to make a dollar slaving for the man

Top Bottom