Workshop Day?

Rosco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ross
Drive
96 Legnum vr4 Triptronic
Just an idea, The others states have organised them, is anyone interested.

I have a few things i want to do (plugs, leads, cooler, wave spring) that i think i would be able to do but i live in an apartment and have no friends.

Would anyone be keen? I think Lathiat mentioned a workshop with lifts you can hire by the day ( my mates place? http://www.mmatesplace.com.au/)

So this is a pre-amble to pre-EOI to an EOI for a poll on an event.

Also i will be ordering plugs and leads from the U.K. in the next month or so, if anyone is interested in splitting shipping costs please pm me. If we are going to do the workshop day maybe we could all order similar parts from ol'Blighty and share a shipping cost? and then dive into a big box of goodies on the day

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
hey mate, yeah keen on this idea, that mmatesplace looks pretty smicko.

jimslick

Crunching Gears
First Name
jim
Drive
99 vr4
Hey just looked at the mate site, it says at the bottom of the page that you can't share hoists between cars.. So be careful..

Rosco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ross
Drive
96 Legnum vr4 Triptronic
yeh i saw that but if we just book the hoist for a day how long it is per car doesnt really matter, The hoist is only needed for some jobs, and if we are all doing the same thing ( wave spring for example) it will get quicker and quicker

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Can only assume they don't want cars moving around and having to operate lower/raise the hoist more than is absolutely necessary, rather than it being a matter of time per-vehicle...

guanacosalsa

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Julio
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - Type S
I am definititvely interested in doing something like this, probably towards the end of the year. Would be perfect timing for me to have finished my 100K service and have my exhaust installed, then I would use the workshop time to install my EBC and a few other things. Look forward to hearing for a definite date!

Worridge

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Don't worry
Drive
98 Legnum AKA KEN
Sounds sweet, 8 hoists is pretty hectic. I am keen to drop out my trans and diff oils

lathiat

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trent Lloyd
Drive
97 Legnum (Manual)
mmatesplace is great, can confirm it is $165/day per car however thats 1 car, so that rate won't apply to multiple cars.

however the guys are VERY approachable, would be more more than happy to organize a day where we can just hire the place out, im sure.
they also have a diner and can serve lunches, dinners, etc!

awesome place.

Top Bottom