Worth transport cost?

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
So my Legnum is just waiting on its plates in Brisbane, and a set of 17' Mahdi rims with tyres along with the stock exhaust came as inner cargo. The transport company for the car have refused to take the inner cargo for insurance reasons or whatever, so now I'm left with a quote of $430 +GST to get the set of wheels and the exhaust down here separately.

Just wondering if this is a worthwhile expense? Mahdi doesn't mean a great deal to me as far as wheels go, and the stock exhaust isn't useful really unless the car gets turned away at Regency.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
If you can get someone to get the to the e-go.com.au depot it should cost around $100 to get them to you

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Wow really? That would be a huge help. I don't have any contacts in QLD unfortunately, anyone here around River City Compliance with a kind heart? I would chuck some cash at anyone good enough to help out if it would save me a couple hundred bucks anyway!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
It only cost me $50 to get 4 evo7 wheels from Townsville to Sydney including insurance. Would've been cheaper but i went over on the weight by 30kg

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Hmm yeah I am looking at the website and it seems to be a lot cheaper... Why wouldn't Seaway use these people instead of sending me a 'best' quote of $470? Ho hum. Seems that the depot in Brisbane is in a suburb called Pinkenba, near the airport.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
Put a post in the QLD section and chuck someone a case of beer and see if they can do it for you

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Yeah will do, I'll ask Ben from Shogun first seeing as its sitting in his workshop already. Then that'll be the next step!

Top Bottom