Blackbird

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2001 ADM Evo 6.5 Makinen Edition,
2001 Legnum VR-4 Type S Written off,
2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S Manual with 23,489km!!
Year/Make/Model: 2001 EC5W Legnum

Asking price: $1000 need it gone ASAP

Kilometers: 133852, When it was imported to AUS it had 73,000km.

Registration expiry date: NA Statutory Write off Have all old rego certs though.

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: NA

Transmission: Auto Tip-tronic 5 speed

Body colour and condition: Galaxy Pearl White. damaged.

Interior colour, specs and condition: No seats or door cards Black interior.

Mechanical condition and service history: Was mechanically excellent with full sevice history, import documents etc

Modifications: TME tune 165kwatw. ECU still in car. the rest was brought back to pretty much standard front was skewered by a tow bar so the intercooler copped it.
Standard intercooler with plumbing included with car... soft pipes have been cut to get them off but hard pipes are ok. the aftermarket intercooler from X3E motorsports although damaged the silicone hoses and aluminium hardpipes are still ok.

Service documents available: yes

Import documents available: yes

Other important points: Car is a statutory write off.
I've removed the seats and door cards, as well as the ICE. It's basically a car full of parts.
Have two boxes of Japanese car stereo goodness that can go with the car if wanted.
Centre console is the rare gunmetal colour and in great condition.
Near new chrome gearshift surround....
No clock.

Engine and drive train were serviced religiously and never had any issue. Lifters were original and were silent at all times.
Transmission oil cooler and power steering oil cooler were fitted when I brought this in from Japan 3.5 years ago.
Full history from new. Serviced by Parramatta Mitsubishi and Meek every 5000km. Timing belt, water pump and all seals and tensioners done at approx 100500km. Transmission serviced every 15,000km.

Car currently has brand new iridium plugs which are less than 100km old.. yep.. changed the plugs and got rear ended the next day.
Golpher radiator still in and still holding coolant.. Walboro pump still in tank.
I inspected the engine, with a mirror post crash and the front turbo appears intact. Would need someone to cut the front radiator support out to get the radiator and fans out. I simply don't have the time, or the space.. or the need for any parts.

Car ran like clockwork.. and would still start and drive however the fuel tank was drained and a lot of intake plumbing has been removed.
Rear wheels scrub on the rear guards and bumper so pushing it would be tough.
Doors appear to be straight though rears cannot be closed. fronts are normal. all electronics still inside.
Front lower control arms changed at 90,000km. Stock suspension.
Front guards also appear to be ok only inner front anchor points will need slight tweaking. Again like the doors... they'll need to be painted as there are chips of paint missing.
Standard VR-4 brakes and wheels. Brakes were just swapped, not bled, so probs won't work well.
Sunroof works as it should. All glass minus the rear hatch still perfect.

Well used momo wheel off an evo 6. no airbag. airbags didn't go off in crash.
Standard VR-4 floor mats, and 3 stainless scuff guards.. missing front passenger.
It's basically an engine, gearbox, diff and suspension on a bent shell. with some extra goodies..
This is a known car with history from new!!!!

NOT looking to wreck this car.. want it gone in one piece. I don't have the time or garage space to pull this thing apart for months on end.
Check out the pics.
if you need more info or pics feel free to PM me or send a text. I work shift work so can't always answer the phone.

Reason for selling: Need my garage back.

Photos:

20170228_191900.jpg
20170228_191914.jpg
20170228_191918.jpg
20170228_191926.jpg
20170228_191939.jpg
20170228_191945.jpg
20170228_191952.jpg
20170228_191959.jpg
20170228_192016.jpg
20170228_192116.jpg

Blackbird

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Bump and a price drop... make an offer...

Swifty Devil

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
C ameron Humphreys
Drive
1997 Legnum Super VR-4
I Need to take my car to TME on thursday morning... and im pretty keen to grab a fair few bits of this car maybe we might be able to organize something

WagMan

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Russell
Drive
Legnum
Halves anyone? I want Box, pump, ECU and TCU. You get engine, radiator, momo wheel and whatever else is left.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I'd be keen on the engine if anyone wants anything else, however I'm in Brisbane

Blackbird

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
SOLD!!! Mods please delete this post!
Cheers
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom