Premium Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Items and prices:
Depends on part

Condition:
Body is pretty rough, some panels are still good.

Description:
Wrecking this VR4 PFL Legnum. At this stage no drivetrain parts are available, nothing that I need for an engine conversion into another vehicle.

Delivery options:
Possible delivery to Adelaide, or items can be posted

Payment methods:
PayPal, Bank Deposit

Contact details:
Either on the post or PM Me

Just a little note, I work full time and have a young family hence I’m a bit time poor but I will get to you as soon as I can.

Photos:
1B25B374-BAA6-42FE-BC7F-E1A83EC28120.jpeg
86A1B933-4F5B-479B-A71E-01DD641EFFA3.jpeg
4EFEC98F-C145-4943-8F23-839CBDE28A3C.jpeg
171FBC26-7B9A-43B6-B566-E3BE0CCE64DE.jpeg
34AD1EDE-0128-41A7-A51D-CB0A43B2F5D8.jpeg
20558B32-7319-4EDE-9E9D-3448951D9DD4.jpeg

Tony_T

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tony
Drive
Legnum VR-4 1997
Is the stereo an original Mitsi jap unit? Are the tweeters on the doors OK? If yes to one or both I could be interested depending on what freight to NZ would cost.

Chris

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Is the stereo an original Mitsi jap unit? Are the tweeters on the doors OK? If yes to one or both I could be interested depending on what freight to NZ would cost.

I think it is, when the car ets home I’ll send you through some pictures

Chris

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Any progress on my question? It was a totally genuine request.
Sorry, Finally got the car home. Very long story. Headunit appears to be a Jap unit. Will PM you pics in the next day or two

Tony_T

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tony
Drive
Legnum VR-4 1997
Thanks mate, I'm kind of hoping it's the same as the one in my blue Legnum which is model number RX-2J65W-2 but could still be interested if it is something else similar.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Tony, why would you want to use the original tweeters? They're most likely worn and tired, even if they aren't completely torn. Most standard tweeters will fit once you take the outside housing off - I have Alpine Type R's in my car and they fit in the stock tweeter housing perfectly - they're identical in dimensions to the stock 1" tweeter. I just used double-sided tape to mount mine, but you might prefer something stronger like Araldite.

Shannon Burton

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Shannon
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4
Gday mate, I’m chasing a few parts for facelift model Legnum. Ignition barrel/switch keys, door locks, hatch lock, and the trim piece that sits under the ignition barrel?

Ben VR4 Legnum

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ben
Drive
2001 Legnum
2006 Subaru Impreza Wagon
I picked up a few parts off him maybe 2 weeks ago, contacted him through his Facebook marketplace post, hope that helps!

Tony_T

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tony
Drive
Legnum VR-4 1997
Why do you think he hasn't been back here?
He was communicating with me in PM about that head unit, I told him I could pay direct to his bank account if he gave me a price, haven't heard from him since.
I do not do 'Facebook' or any other 'social media'.

Top Bottom