Drive
Legnum vr4
As title says need stock front suspension for legnum in Sydney if possible

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Dude this is in the wrong section.
You need to pay to become a member & start a thread in the Classifieds.

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
That's why it's here because I cannot access WTD for sale thread thought forums were supposed to help people in need not just take ur money?

mchieff

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dennis
Drive
Legnum
Unbelievable.

As everyone knows this place costs money to run. Money which up until recently was funded by both advertising (Our Traders) and from my own pocket. Now this was fine when everything was relatively small and cheap, but now we're massive and we chew through the resources like it going out of fashion. Which, is unsustainable.

So how do we balance the need for income yet keep with the original ethos of keeping all our information free for the masses? It' was not an easy question, but here is how we've solved it... We now have two user groups, Users and Members, which I'll break down for everyone:

User%20Final.gif

Everyone who joins the site is added to the "User" user group by default. Everyone in this group is able to access all the general, off topic and regional areas with absolutely no restrictions. All attachments are downloadable, and all the technical sections are searchable and readable. Just like our classifieds section, members of this group will not be able to create new threads in any of our technical sections. No restrictions are in place in regards to replying.

Member%20Final.gif

The "Member" group is replacing our Donators user group. This group has access to the entire site, for searching, reading and downloading like the "User" group. However, only the "Member" group can create new threads in all our technical sections. This group also has access to a Members lounge, along with access to other features yet to be released.

Anyone may become a Member via the automated payment system located in everyone's user control panel, which is now called Settings.

Now please bear in mind, this is just a brief run down on how this new system will work and I'll explain more in the weeks to come, but really, you should all get the gist of it.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'm heading back into the guts of this place to help finally get it back online!

Steve and the OZVR4 Admin Team

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
Not trying to sell anything trying to buy someones old suspension that have upgraded to coilovers
Why would I pay just to ask if anyone has used suspension seems a bit silly....

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Like everyone I'm sure you drop $5 notes constantly every day on useless junk.. It's a pretty small investment to join a community which are all about a car you drive.

If you had paid and asked and not been such a tight ass about it all you probably would have been looked after by now.

The way your doing it, you may join in a disgruntled manner... then because your coming across like a bit of a turd no one is going to want to help you out regardless.

Play nice?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I have a question for you - why should you benefit by getting parts from paying members who keep this site alive?
I agree with the others - please pay up and start in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom