Wanted QLD Rear View Mirror for Legnum please

John

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
Hey guys so turns out my RV mirror couldnt handle my new stereo lol so i need another one to replace mine if anyone knows someone with a spare or wrecking a Legnum that i can buy from let me know cheers

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
what's the go with rear vision mirrors? don't they just stick to the glass? thought you wouldn't have to use a Legnum specific one.

let me know what you find out, mine rattles and I've been thinking about replacing it.

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
There is a rattle fix guide in the how to section
Edit: Must have been lost with previous forum changes

Ozyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
2000 Legnum
It's common. That they rattle. Just need to be tightened. I forget how I did mine but was quite easy. If yo u buy another it will do the same.

John

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
yeah i need a legnum or galant one because i still have the clip on the window just the mirror is cracked so im wanting to replace it

G

Unregistered
ill be upgrading mine in a week or two if u wanna wait

John

Idling at the Lights
First Name
John
Drive
yeah thanks guys i gave that guy a ring yesterday didnt get an answer tho just rang out but yeah hardhitter if i dont find one by then mate would defiantly take it cheers

[S]uperMa[N]

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dean
Drive
Legnum VR-4 XD
FYI Mitsubishi mirages have the same rear view mirror. I picked up a couple for $14 at the wreckers.

downundersir

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
JUSTIN
Drive
Mitsubishi
Why not upgrade to a 97-2004 Mitsubishi Verada, it dims when other motorists have their high beams on. Mounts easily & only needs two wires for fitting.

G

Unregistered
Why not upgrade to a 97-2004 Mitsubishi Verada, it dims when other motorists have their high beams on. Mounts easily & only needs two wires for fitting.
that's what im fitting to mine this weekend

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hey guys, old thread but I'm looking into doing this, I got a Mitsubishi 380 electrochromatic mirror which fits the Magnas/Veradas but neither Magna/Verada or 380 mirrors fit on the standard Legnum fitting. Am I missing something here?

20181207_152407.jpg
20181207_152403.jpg

Top Bottom