Wanted NSW Bride or Recaro rails

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
i know this is a long shot but does anyone have any factory recaro vr4 rails that no longer want or that they want to sell. im after a driver and passenger rails. if you have some please let me know

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
still looking if anyone has a set they want to sell.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
will also consider bride rails to suit the vr4 and recaro seats

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
What seats are you actually after mounting

I know a guy that can get "bride" vr4 rails I've used them to use side mounts on fixed back seats before

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
What seats are you actually after mounting

I know a guy that can get "bride" vr4 rails I've used them to use side mounts on fixed back seats before
Want to run Evo recaros. Out of a 7-8.

aiwasaki

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Azan
Drive
S2 Legnum VR4
You probably don't want the factory VR4 rails as they will be too high. I'm short (171cm) and found them too high with my Evo 8 Recaros.

I believe the factory Recaros, are similar to Evo 5/6 seats in that the bottom dips below the height of the rail mounting point, hence it isn't an issue for those seats, but it is for Evo 7/8/9.

I ended up getting just the drivers side rail from a store in NZ via Trade me, as I felt with the factor rail I was sitting over the steering wheel (if you get what I mean). The NZ sourced rails are OK but took a bit of modifying, so I wouldn't recommend, unless you have no luck getting Recaro or Bride rails.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Thanks for the info.
I am fairly short 165cm. What store did you get your rails from.
I’ve also sent you a pm

Top Bottom