QLD Wuzz up ozvr4 from Townsville

ripn2u

Idling at the Lights
First Name
morrie
Drive
2001 Vr4 v-spec, Santa Fe 2013
Hey guy's new to this forum. They call me horse from 4gtuner. I used to own a rare vr4 rs 1989 which was imported from nz. She was my pride and joy. I own the vehicle since 2006. I sold the rs to another kiwi here in Townsville 2012.

I then made it my goal to purchase a gen 8 vr4 rare manual. My trip has taken me to nsw to brisbane even to vic. I then spoke to Sophia from import auto's in brisbane about a rare gem she had for sale. They had it on the market for 2 year's and no one will touch it. It has only done 600 00 km on the clock. The interior seem pretty standard but what caught my eye was the attention to detail around the engine. It has turbo's upgrade from pro's in Japan. FMIC from pro's. Flash ecu from HKS and the list goes on. So I am a proud of a gen 8 Vr4 2001. I will be doing a lot of mods to the car 1st thing is to get some dark tints and it's off to Dino - link to get it tune. Thanks for checking me out and if you see me crusing in the ville. Come say hey bro.

Horse

Attachments

• ad_1393815137177.jpg
    ad_1393815137177.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 69

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Sounds like a nice pickup. Don't know why it's still got standard front mont. am I mistaken? Any sumo sheets for power.? Would love picks of engine bay.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Sounds like like you got some rare goodies with the Pros stuff. Keen to see more pics. How did you know it has Pros modified turbos?

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Welcome to the forum! You should be able to get a lot of knowledge on here to keep your car running :)

G

Unregistered
Hey mate I am in T'Ville too. Haven't seen you getting around, there are a few 8G's here but I am the only owner on here besides yourself.
Sounds like a nice pickup, we will have to catch up sometime and have a chat.
Dynolink is great if thats where you plan on taking the car, I'll go in with you one day amd introduce you to Adrian the owner/mechanic there (unless you jave already met)
We jave necome good friends since I started taking my car there, he is far and away the best mechanic in Nth Qld by many accounts and I cant soeak highly enough of him.

Are you mates with Antonio/Lawrence, the other VR4 Driving NZ'ers?

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

ripn2u

Idling at the Lights
First Name
morrie
Drive
The importer brought the car from pro's work shop in Japan with a rare r34 HKS equipment in it. I'll have pictures up soon it I still waiting for it to come up on transport from Brisbane.

ripn2u

Idling at the Lights
First Name
morrie
Drive
I'm Antonio friend bro. He brought my mates vr4. My rs went to a guy called chirs. Antonio hasn't seen my new ride. I wanted a 2jz supra but wife has no.

G

Unregistered
Ahh cool!
I was consodering buying the VR4 off Antonio a while back haha small world.

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
welcome to the club. im in townsville too black legnum moved back here 3 months ago. my trans has shit itself at moment though, thinking of selling it or stripping it . I have seen your car around not bad.

G

Unregistered
I Didn't know that Shane. Send us a text on 0404 042 989 and we will catch up. Dibs on everything if you strip it!

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
Will give ya guys a call so we can all catch up. i would like to see if i can sell it whole first locally around townsville this car has lots of mods and extras only a gearbox problem part from that exelent cond. You boys need to have a look before i fix it or start to strip she is now deregisted but would pass a road worthy when box sorted.

G

Unregistered
Will give ya guys a call so we can all catch up. i would like to see if i can sell it whole first locally around townsville this car has lots of mods and extras only a gearbox problem part from that exelent cond. You boys need to have a look before i fix it or start to strip she is now deregisted but would pass a road worthy when box sorted.
SOLD TO ME (99% SERIOUS!!)

Top Bottom