X3E motorsports // Ivan - Vic

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
Hi Everyone,

In the process of getting a LEGNUM.

I am an aftermarket dealer and in the process of developing several stuff for the LEGNUM. With the past 3 year developing parts for EVO 8 and now EVO 9, I am very happy that now the LEGNUM is in MELBOURNE.

In the pipeline for LEGNUM, Silicone radiator hoses, Intake hoses, turbo hoses. I might even make upgrades of the intercooler and pipings if there is demand. Drop me a PM or call 0405352214. I will start a new EOI on the upgrades that i can develop and let's ALL ENJOY the LEGNUM rides!

Cheers, ivan :cool:

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
If you're getting a facelift Legnum you will be pleased to know that EVO brembo's will bolt straight on :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Welcome to the site Ivan. I checked out out your site last night and you have a fair bit of kit there for the Evo's, So tt will be nice to see some Galant/Legnum components up for sale too.

Do you have a shop here in Melbourne?

G

Unregistered
i would be interested in all of that especially intercooler upgrades. how long do believe it will take until we can see some of these goodies

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Come along to a Car Wash Meet and talk to the guys about what you are working on.

I am sure everyone would have some questions to ask you! :)

G

Unregistered
Good to see you joined up Ivan, As Nick said keep an eye out for our next meet, that way you can have a good look at the cars, and a good talk to people about that they may want and what they would pay

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your warmest welcome.... I will certainly be at the next car wash!

As for a shop front, I use TECHSPORT in Bayswater and KAMIKAZE in Nunawading for some parts, not all.

Before that, do drop me a PM or email if there is anything i can help.

cheers, ivan

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Welcome mate! Would you be looking at doing things such as quick shifters?

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Welcome dude, looking forwarded to seeing some products come out for the VR4's in the not too distant future

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Yea welcome mate, keep us informed on what you are making, if you get onto it early, you should get quite a bit of interest i think.

Top Bottom