Yellow Evo 9 detailed

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
Hey Peeps,

Just finished detailing the exterior of this bad boy. Yellow is a hard colour to photograph for before and after shots but you'll get the idea. Lots of fallout on this car so a lot of prep work before I could even get the buff out. Total job was around 5.5 hours total with lots of jibber jabber inbetween :p

Hard to see but all the brown specs is the fallout

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0530-Copy.jpg

Door handle scratches

IMG_0521-Copy.jpg

IMG_0532-Copy.jpg

Faded mirrors and plastics

IMG_0523-Copy.jpg

IMG_0524-Copy.jpg

IMG_0526-Copy.jpg

Yellow is a really bad colour for oxidising for some reason, this pad is supposed to be orange...
IMG_0534-Copy.jpg

After shots of door handles, plastics and final result etc
IMG_0538-Copy.jpg

IMG_0541-Copy.jpg
IMG_0542-Copy.jpg
IMG_0545-Copy.jpg

IMG_0546-Copy.jpg

IMG_0547-Copy.jpg

IMG_0549-Copy.jpg

IMG_0551-Copy.jpg

IMG_0554-Copy.jpg

Sexy car, I love it. Makes me want one :p

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
That's come up a treat there Adam, great work. Evo 9 for your new work car???

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Josh is hoping it is more aeriodynamic now hahaha. Looked awesome in person mate. He was very happy. mine next!

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
That looks really awesome, clearly you do some great work. I'll have to get you to take a look at my VR4 and let me know what you can do or if my paint is too far gone.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
i reckon the smoother airflow will make him .01 seconds quicker tomorrow, at least - if he is out at lala

well done again Adam

eyecandy

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Adam
Drive
Evo VII GSR
That's come up a treat there Adam, great work. Evo 9 for your new work car???

I wish they were a little newer as I dont like the evoX

Josh is hoping it is more aeriodynamic now hahaha. Looked awesome in person mate. He was very happy. mine next!

Good to hear he is happy, have to agree It looks way better in person, yellow is a tough colour to photograph, I am also very happy with how it turned out.

Wasn't a fan of yellow Evos, then this thread happened.
Have to give praise to people who actually own a yellow car, I must admit I would never think about owning a yellow car but if I was ever going to, an Evo would be the only choice.

That looks really awesome, clearly you do some great work. I'll have to get you to take a look at my VR4 and let me know what you can do or if my paint is too far gone.
Thanks Jarrad, any time mate you are welcome to pop around my place or we can meet up for me to have a look, and I doubt very much that your paint would be too far gone.

i reckon the smoother airflow will make him .01 seconds quicker tomorrow, at least - if he is out at lala
well done again Adam

Dude I am dissapointed, I would have thought it would be worth at leat .011 of a second

Top Bottom