SA Zamminic // Nick // Adelaide

Zamminic

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nick
Drive
2002 VR-4 Galant
Hi all,

Recently purchased a '02 Galant VR4 from the estate of my late uncle who was the first owner in Aus (Re thread http://www.ozvr4.com/threads/new-member.10570/).

Approx 62k on the clock (he brought it in with 55K in 2011). There's info in the above mentioned thread about the work he did on the car. Plus there is a few more things he managed to do as well which ill mention later when i have the paper work.. eg put in on e85/tune/ect + pics
Currently pushing 210kw

Not too sure whether to keep it or pass it on to someone who will appreciate it for what it is.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Hi and welcome.

Dude keep it and enjoy the car for a while. U won't regret it. Otherwise I think there would be a few that would snap that in a heartbeat. @slickd1

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
I'm looking for something for my little brother, if you want to see it appreciated and loved then let me know, how much were you looking for?

Zamminic

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Nick
Drive
2002 VR-4 Galant
@slickd1
Not too sure what it is worth to be honest..
I'd roughly say somewhere around the 15k mark possibly..
But as I said, at the moment I'm not 100% certain if i want to sell or not.

If I am to sell it, it will be offered to yourself and Ozvr4 members first before it is up on car sales or gumtree

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
ahh, thanks mate, I'm currently looking at a manual Legnum with turbo upgrade and brembos and a ridiculous amount of work done for 8k delivered to Sydney. for 15k it would have to be pretty amazing

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Maybe 10-11k I would pay for an unmolested 70km car. If all services had been completed irrelevant of k's. And no problems.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit

Gt_Galant

EC5A
First Name
Fred
Drive
Galant
Welcome to OzVR4 !!

If you do decide to sell, to be honest i don't think you'll get close to the 15k your after, not trying to put your car down, im sure its excellent and has mod's, but i reckon you'll get closer to the 8-9.5k mark. But good luck if you do decide to sell. But if you keep it enjoy it ! :)

Top Bottom