[22/07/11] Maintenance day.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hey guys, I have quite a few things I need to do this weekend including new fuel filter, oil change, re-seal my fuel gauge, AYC bleed, paint my brembos and separate my spare set of headlights.

You guys are welcome to come to the base and I'll sign you on and we can have a maintenance day.

Stephen, I can remove you speed limiter like we talked about too.

Let me know what you guys think.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
That's alright Steve, I'm always up for a maintenance day. Chances are all have my Brembos ready to install by then so I'll be up for another get together.

Hey Stephen, we might also be able to do your headlights this weekend if your keen.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Sounds great, I'm in! Your indicators look great- Im very keen to do mine. And a bit of fiddling with the ECU - ooh yes, youve sold me!

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Looks like Josh is in too.

How does 0900 at Robertson barracks front gate sound? I'll sign you guys in and we can get started.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Thanks Macca 4 your help... I'd be nowhere without you bro! The day rocked... sorry I bailed early.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Thanks Macca and Josh for a great day. Turned out to be quite 'eventful' in the end, but I did have fun :)

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hahaha. I didn't get home till after 2300. Turns out I did damage that o ring. Lucky I had a spare.

I'll be painting up those projectors and Brembos tomorrow instead now. I'll put up those photos when I get a chance too.

Thanks for a great day guys and for the help.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
so you guys get pics? what work and shenanigans took place today?

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Sure did, and write-ups and pics will be posted, but I'll be catching up on sleep first when I get home from work. At least I don't smell like automatic transmission fluid anymore.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Hahaha. I didn't get home till after 2300. Turns out I did damage that o ring. Lucky I had a spare.

I'll be painting up those projectors and Brembos tomorrow instead now. I'll put up those photos when I get a chance too.

Thanks for a great day guys and for the help.

Hahahaha whoops! I told the sir at the security office you guys might be another couple of hours. Have you deoxidine and dealodine your brakes yet?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Nah, didn't get a chance. I'm back today to do my headlights and brakes.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
so you guys get pics? what work and shenanigans took place today?

Lots of stuff :p

We did a lot of servicing stuff and had a BBQ and Stephen and I had our work cut out for us that night. I'll put some pictures up and elaborate when I get back to my computer.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Ok, some pictures:

Maint Day 1.JPG

Maint Day 2.JPG

Maint Day 3.JPG

Maint Day 4.JPG

As I said in the "what work did you do on your car today" thread we did a bunch of stuff.

We helped Stephen get rid of his yellow indicators in his headlights, Stephen and I flushed both our AYC systems, Josh and I fitted his fuel loop, I cleaned up and resealed my fuel rail pressure gauge, did and engine oil flush and service as well as replaced the fuel filter. We also did a lot of talking and had a nice BBQ lunch :)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
look pretty like a awesome location. josh our cars are like twins! (well for a little while atleast)

Top Bottom