All Japan Day World Domination Tour 2010

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
You should all have them now, Cush was going through them all tonight. Having problems with hotmail and some uni accounts rejecting them evidently.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Yep, im all good now

Also, where do people want to meet sunday? Ive also got a mate with a jzx100 who would like to cruise in with us as he dislikes members of his respective forum - that ok with you guys?

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
Its going to be such a busy weekend for me.. I havent driven the Leggy in two weeks so I hope shes all good. Where are we planning on meeting? Any ideas yet??

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
as long as the chaser doesnt park in the middle and break up the group its all good.

well where do most of u guys live? try to make it central for all members.

markfivestar

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark Beckett
Drive
1997 COTY Legnum
Im out north, but need to wash her beforehand. Anywhere between parafield and Glenelg is good for me.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
im just gona wash it sat. well we can meet in the city or somewhere more towards the glenelg..?

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Meet in the Dick Smith carpark just around the corner - then you will have less chance of being broken up
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=anzac+highway+glenelg&sll=-25.335448,135.745076&sspn=36.765054,58.710938&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Anzac+Hwy,+Glenelg+South+Australia+5045&ll=-34.976898,138.521006&spn=0.002061,0.003583&t=h&z=18

I will be down for a look around 10am (just after start time) so will try say Hi
Looking forward to seeing the old Leggie Mark - pity she's not being driven round these days though :(

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
i will be in there with my heap but not sure on timing, prob closer to the cutoff of 10- 10:30 so meeting up beforehand is going to be too risky to include me..

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
i like to get there early.

how many of us have entered? from the sounds of it, not many. maybe just get there when ever. all cars on display will be awesome.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Im keen to meet first, was perhaps thinking the carpark we have met at a few times, on pultney st opposite the mobil around 9 am?

My car has been lowered to the max, its sure as hell not staying that way past this weekend though :( Ill have mangled tyres and wheel arches

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
last year i got there at 8:30 and it was filling up. i wouldnt be getting there any later than 9.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Hmmmm there goes my dreams of a sleep in. How about meet about 8 for 8.15 departure?

Looks to be 4-5 VR4s heading down

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
Hmmmm there goes my dreams of a sleep in. How about meet about 8 for 8.15 departure?

Looks to be 4-5 VR4s heading down

Ive entered my Leggie aswell..

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
what about the BP on west tce? somewhere central easy to get to..

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Could do, but with car wash and location, i thought it might be a bit busy?

possibly 6 vr4s then

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Man, wish in Radelaide for the weekend. Should be an awesome time for all you lucky kids!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
what about the old wheel worx place. between the car wash and 'on the run' on south rd.

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
cant wait to check out all you cars tomoz. was going to put mine in but dont have rims or coilover atm so she still loks stock. cause spent all my money on front mount n exhaust n other bits n pieces

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
so anyone meeting tomorrow morning. not enough people have confirmed..

ill check the site again later 2nite and if no one has posted ill just rock up by myself.

Top Bottom