any ideas for cooling the engine bay.

G

Unregistered
Then why am I seeing soooo many commodores out on the road with this mod in place? Its looks like they cant even close the bonnet rite :p

Its not even that they are not inteligent or they are full of bad ideas that dont work its just the bad fit from old age saging!! LOL arnt holdens just the apitimy of quality??

Don't you think their depth of thought is self evident? They drive commodores... 'nuff said really :banghead:

I ask how easy is it to get a spare transmission housing or another engine block. Can you go to the local dealership and get one sent to you in a few days for your legnum??? Yeah I know that I want one but I have my reliable easy to fix daily driver and now for the fun and enjoyable one.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I think you'll find it's tongue in cheek Tom :) no malice intended here :D

G

Unregistered
Yeah I guess^^^ I was just trying to justify my sad decision to buy a commo LOL.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I had a Gemini once...

On the topic at hand, all turbo motors get hot and need to dissipate heat - based on other turbo cars I've owned, it's not hard to get the turbos glowing red after a hard thrash at night.

The factory cooling system does a pretty good job of keeping things in check, so unless you're planning to up power by a significant amount, do go messing with it.

Get a vented bonnet if you must, but feeling/watching the heat come off the motor through vents is more about psychology and less about reality, if that makes sense ;)

Top Bottom