Wanted WA ARP Main studs

nashie Boy

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
nashe
Drive
1999 legnum VR-4 manual
just bought a set of arp main studs but need 4 more to have enough to complete the engine. If anyone has spares they wish to part with send us a pm and your price.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Where did u get them from? I'll be getting some soon. So maybe add to my order. I'll get two sets. U can buy the spares?

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
I don't have any spares but would be keen on splitting 4 evo sets to make 2 full sets for Trotty and I with enough to complete Nashies set too. as ill need some for a motor im slapping together in the near future.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
I'll be doin a full foged motor so I'll eventually get everything arp.

nashie Boy

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
nashe
Drive
1999 legnum VR-4 manual
Yeah I bought mine off eBay. Cost me 96 dollars delivered but the rest all want 135 plus so I'm not that keen unless I can go thirds with 2 other people. I'm starting to collect all the bits and bobs I will need for the build thou I'm thinking of going cp Pistons instead of wiseco unless someone can state a better reason tho go wiseco

nashie Boy

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
nashe
Drive
1999 legnum VR-4 manual
I don't have any spares but would be keen on splitting 4 evo sets to make 2 full sets for Trotty and I with enough to complete Nashies set too. as ill need some for a motor im slapping together in the near future.
Buy 3 and I will pay for a third of one of the sets as I already have one ☺️

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Buy 3 and I will pay for a third of one of the sets as I already have one ☺️
one evo set is 10 studs and you need 16 for a 6A13TT so If you have one set you need 6 more studs. So if you Trotty and I split 4 evo kits thats 16 studs each for trotty and I and 8 left over to complete your set. Only 2 wasted studs thats pretty economical way of doing it.

yeah Ive put the mivec motor on hold. Throwing together a stock bottom end with ARP fasteners, ported heads, cams, my link and that single turbo just to get it on the road. Its coming up 2 years scince I've driven it, I need a fast car again the 1000cc suzuki van isn't enough excitement.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
So what's a set worth? Say $110? So 440 divided by 2.5( as u want nearly half set) works out at $176 ea for us and $88 for u?

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
Wells that even
Better. Send me
Some details and
I'll get some cash to ya

nashie Boy

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
nashe
Drive
1999 legnum VR-4 manual
Sorry mate was on a plane. Sounds like a plan. Definitely keen to start getting things together to build my dream engine

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
Right, no sweat so if we buy 4 sets thats 400 bucks. 166 for me and Trotty each and 60 bucks for Nashie. Plus shipping for trottys and nashies set to you. You guys happy there? Ill pm you my paypal if yes

Top Bottom