Cusco Lower Arm Bar Ver 1 & 2 Fitment Pics

VR4S

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
00 Galant VR-4 Type S:(Momo,Recaro&Sunroof Packs), Short Shift Manual conv's with Front Helical LSD
Something to share ;)

Cusco Lower Arm Bar Version 1 & Version 2 Fitment Pictures

Brace1.jpg

Brace2.jpg

Brace3.jpg

G

Unregistered
Good job. What's the diameter of the pipes. Is that just a pipe straight down from the rear turbo though. Not the best for flow but it does sort out not having enough room for the PS or RPW pipes

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
It will stiffen the car up.
Should improve handeling a fair bit too.

The car's looking great will!

VR4S

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
00 Galant VR-4 Type S:(Momo,Recaro&Sunroof Packs), Short Shift Manual conv's with Front Helical LSD
Good job. What's the diameter of the pipes. Is that just a pipe straight down from the rear turbo though. Not the best for flow but it does sort out not having enough room for the PS or RPW pipes

Cusco designed them to fit most Jap Spec Front Pipe 70mm. In addition, Companies such as HKS, Fujitsubo, PS IDA, they engineered the front pipe to fit Cusco.

That's why like the quote from honda people "JDM All the way BABY!!" :lol:

I bought a different version which will be coming soon. Also been confirmed by previous owner in Japan that it will fit the Cusco.

aztech_japan-img600x450-12586103927.jpg

Ver6.jpg

aztech_japan-img600x424-1258610394a.jpg

VR4S

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
thats the exact way i was going to build my dump pipes.... and tuck them right up.
Alotho , my deisgn of where the flex' sits was different , i was going to run a 2.5'' flex off the front turbo section and the 3'' flex at the join.

i cant understand why rpw and who ever else have made such a failure of this simple simple thing.

G

Unregistered
Are you talking about the PROS pipes then. PS Iida pipes do not clear cusco braces. It's been tried in the UK or have you found some that do fit or are you having some made to fit??

VR4S

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
thats the exact way i was going to build my dump pipes.... and tuck them right up.
Alotho , my deisgn of where the flex' sits was different , i was going to run a 2.5'' flex off the front turbo section and the 3'' flex at the join.

i cant understand why rpw and who ever else have made such a failure of this simple simple thing.

Chris... I think HKS or ARC should employ you. (y)

I guess some companies prioritise $$$$ first rather than customer satisfaction. :sad:

VR4S

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wil
Drive
Are you talking about the PROS pipes then. PS Iida pipes do not clear cusco braces. It's been tried in the UK or have you found some that do fit or are you having some made to fit??

First Pic is fitted with YR-Advance Piping

Second Piping is fitted with PS-IIDA

Heres the link from PS-IIDA site, you can compare with the pics above
http://www.ps-iida.co.jp/galant/img/04.jpg

Top Bottom