Guards rolled

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
^^

They only could half roll the rears of my old Legnum because of this.

Not sure how they did yours, Steve?

I might borrow a roller and do it myself when the time comes.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
They didnt say they had any issues. I think the flares needed to be popped off tho. Which is actually quite easy as they arnt glued on.

G

Unregistered
seems wheel worx are either inconsistant, dont really care/aren't that bothered, or just play favourites?

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
It can get messy doing it yourself. If you do, make sure you heat up the paint/metal. If you don't the chances of cracking are much higher.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
As long as you put plenty of heat into it and take it slowly, rolling the guards yourself is pretty easy.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Just an update on this, it seems prices have gone up in the last three years (blame the gumment);

Wheelworx quoted me $100 per corner (he asked if I had the plastic guards, which I told him I didn't...still $100)

Tyre Power Mile End (Jack Baker) quoted me $90 per corner.

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Did you end up using Tyrepower at mile end Taylor? They also just quoted me 90 a corner... but i didnt discuss plastic guards...

ed84

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddie
Drive
09' Mitsubishi SWB Pajero NT X DiD, Honda CBR250rr
HAD: 99' Legnum s 2 Type S, 98' Galant S2 Type V
Thanks Misagh, i'll check it out

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
Did you end up using Tyrepower at mile end Taylor? They also just quoted me 90 a corner... but i didnt discuss plastic guards...

I didn't actually, I went with Tyres 'n' More Prospect as I know the owners there. I don't have flares so it was just a guard roll.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
they are kind of new at guard rolling and when I asked them that a few months ago they admitted it, they do have a few months experience now though. At your own risk etc.

Top Bottom