17012010181.jpg

09012010161.jpg

YTRY50

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
1996 VRG Galant->1996 Galant VR4->2002 Galant GLS->1998 Galant VR4
thats what my VR4 used to look like lol when i bought it. so i matte blacked it ;)

chrisssss

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
krsta
Drive
99' s2 manual legnum vr4
with the momo automatica gear nob, do u just go into autobahn or were ever and ask for one ?

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
thanks mate, just looked at that website and the ebay one is the same they are both CA-421 cheers

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS
I originally bought my car because it had almost the right options, great mods and the price was right. What I didn't like however was the woodgrain. It was driving me nuts. Recently I saw a friends car that had used this CF look alike cloth which I thought was superb. Long story short, I bought some and spent hours getting frustrated but I think the results are brilliant. I also took the opportunity to get rid of the woodgrain gearknob and handbrake lever by swapping them with Momo's finest. I'm rapt with the result

Where did you get the momo handbrake cover?

G

Unregistered
hey mate, it looks so good! im getting a vr4 soon :D anyways i was wondering how you "covered" i presume the park, neutral, drive etc etc with the manual cover? if its not too hard ill give it a go :D cheers

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Ben's not around much any more:(
I think what he did was remove the surround, remove the gear knob and glue the manual shift gaitor/boot to the shift surround, then re-fit the shift surround, slide the hole on the gaitor over the gear shaft and re-fit the gear knob.

triggs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
Trigger Mauve 1996 VR-4 Galant
hey mate, it looks so good! im getting a vr4 soon :D anyways i was wondering how you "covered" i presume the park, neutral, drive etc etc with the manual cover? if its not too hard ill give it a go :D cheers

Whatever you do though. Dont destroy/damage the gear shifter cover thing. I heard that they are VERY hard to find

G

Unregistered
Ben's not around much any more:(
I think what he did was remove the surround, remove the gear knob and glue the manual shift gaitor/boot to the shift surround, then re-fit the shift surround, slide the hole on the gaitor over the gear shaft and re-fit the gear knob.
thanks man :D

G

Unregistered
Whatever you do though. Dont destroy/damage the gear shifter cover thing. I heard that they are VERY hard to find

cheers for the heads up :p unfortunately im still stuck with a 96 holden statesman (at least its a v8) but ill be getting a leggy soon :)

pugme

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Darren
Drive
COTY
yeah man, feeling this! was wondering how i was gonna get rid of the wooden shifter :)

off to search ebay now! lol

Top Bottom