Legnum & Galant Mega Thread

kerwin1968

Idling at the Lights
First Name
kerwin
Drive
galant vr4
where can I get these lights who sells them can they be found on ebay, I need a pair asap help:cool: the black looks absolutely wicked I must say.

kerwin1968

Idling at the Lights
First Name
kerwin
Drive
galant vr4
That one above looks like a Super. Or at least with the Super bodykit extensions. Definately got the front lip & it looks like the Super rear wing on it. I agree Dimi that the 'all-black' colour code does look good, just not what I want to do to mine bro. Those lights are wicked too.

That one above takes my record for number of antennas hehe. I count 5 !

Now look above Dimi !! Firstly that looks like the 2 closest Leggies have Vogue rear wings on them ! They look awesome ! & in the background on the left .... could it be ? ..... I think so .... a red Super VR4 Legnum !! Even has the red headlights on it. Now come on bro tell me THAT doesn't look H-O-T !! ;)

This looks to be the same car as the first pic. Colour-coded Black Super VR4. Look at the bonnet pins & the Recaro seats.
where can I get these lights who sells them can they be found on ebay, I need a pair asap help:cool: the black looks absolutely wicked I must say.

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I have seen those before but dont know of anyone selling them. That is a rather clean looking Legnum in the ad.

G

Unregistered
Browsing on my ifail so forgive me if I'm wrong but that almost looks shopped or rendered...?

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
what size do reckon those wheels are 20s?

G

Unregistered
Looks hot. Needs ganadors & clear indicators I reckon just to finish it off...

Top Bottom