For Sale NT Macca's "Stuff For Sale" Thread UPDATED 23Mar14

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hey Guys, I have a few things for sale. Some of them aren't Mitsubishi specific but rather than have a bunch of different threads I thought I'd put it in one.

I have an Evo 8 intercooler. I got this cooler a few years ago but have since decided to go a different direction. Its in good condition apart from a few small stone dents on some of the fins. There was also a small bump on the bottom which slightly squashed some of the fins, the dent has been pretty much pulled out and the cooler was not punctured by it. The end tanks and bottom of the cooler have been polished up and the top left black. The mounting rubbers aren't pictured but I have those too and they will be included. Pictures:

Evo Cooler 3.JPG

Evo Cooler 4.JPG

Looking for $150 for the cooler but again open to offers.

Next is an OEM CD stacker cartridges, its the usual 10 CD black cart Pictures:

Stacker Cart 2.JPG

Looking for $10

I have a climate control unit here for sale, is a bit dusty from sitting in my garage but in good condition, there seems to be some very fine scratches on the screen but nothing major, there is also some leftover adhesive from some tape on the unit which has attracted dirt, shouldn't be too hard to get off. Pictures:

Climate control rear.JPG

Climate Control.JPG

$100 ONO

I have a clock here that has had the dodgy solder joints fixed so it wont flicker on and off. there is a crack in the front plastic that cant be see once the clock is attached to the clock top but its easy enough to swap your clear cover over to the new clock. Pictures:

Clock.JPG

Clock 2.JPG

Clock 3.JPG

looking for $25

I have a leather and wood Nardi steering wheel in reasonable condition, there are a couple of wear marks in the corners of the leather but aside from that in good condition. The Airbag will be included and is also in good condition. Great to replace a worn steering wheel or to use while you get yours recovered. Pictures:

IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1481.JPG

IMG_1482.JPG

IMG_1483.JPG

Looking for $100

Next is an Evo short shifter. The aluminium gear knob is no longer on the short shifter. Hardware is included however you will need to buy the aluminium spacers if you want to run this at its lowest setting. Here is an example of the spacers. Pictures of shifter:

IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1486.JPG

Only shifter is included $50

I Have a stock gear knob in pretty good condition slight signs of wear but still in good condition. You can use it to replace a worn item or send it off to get retrimmed like I did with mine :)

IMG_1489.JPG

IMG_1490.JPG

IMG_1491.JPG

$50

Leather and wood hand brake leaver, in good condition.

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

$10

I have one of the dodgy clock replacements here as seen in this thread, it only has the green screen that came with them but you can get whatever one you like from ebay.

IMG_1496.JPG

$50

Stock front strut brace is a bit scratched up from my BOV but you can use it to get powdercoated then just replace your own one instead of going without for a week or so.

IMG_1504.JPG

IMG_1505.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

$50

Stock FL intercooler piping, a little dirty but should come up well with a clean or again just powdercoat and one for one your own so you dont have to take your car off the road. BOV blank not included sorry.

IMG_1507.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

$40

Ralliart black oil cap. I fitted it for a while but didn't like it as it didn't really match the rest of my engine bay.

IMG_1500.JPG

$30

60mm Shadow Pro BF Boost gauge in PSI and 52mm Shadow Pro BF Oil Pressure gauge in PSI. Still brand new in the boxes, I removed the gauges from the box to see if I could fit them but decided they wouldn't fit where I wanted and didn't match in with my green theme. Info can be seen here

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_1516.JPG

Looking at $100 each. Other gauges can be bought here These are the guys I originally bought them through.

I have a rear muffler that bolts onto the stock system, I've had it lying around for a while now and just haven't put it up here, I did have someone interested in it and have sent them a PM but if they are no longer interested it up for grabs. It has a nice note and doesn't really have a drone, there is a slight noise at 3000RPM but nothing bad. Its a little dirty but a good clean should bring her up nicely.

IMG_1510.JPG

IMG_1511.JPG

IMG_1512.JPG

Looks like this on a FL

P5080004.JPG

Looking for $100

Some new stuff:

I have a couple of Steve's rigid engine mounts, I didn't need them as I had to buy whole new engine mounts:

Engine mounts 2.jpg

$60 each or both for $110.

I have a silver centre console I picked up from Japan, this suits MMCS. There are a couple of scratches on the sun glass holder and the shifter panel, there might be some on the ash tray too I cant remember sorry but everything is pictured.

Silver Console.jpg

Silver console 2.jpg

Silver console 3.jpg

Besides the scratches its in pretty reasonable condition. $100

I have an exhaust system that has a few bits and pieces, it was last fitted with the titanium cannon and was quite loud but the other muffler should still fit and was quite reasonable. It also come with a straight pipe for track action. The system was a Tanabe system and the cannon is a HKS high power, the guys who made up the cannon did a dodgy job so that's a bit average but if you don't mind that its a decent system. Otherwise just run the Tanabe muffler. I never ran the straight pipe but I imagine it would be quite loud.

Exhaust 1.jpg

Exhaust 2.jpg

Exhaust 3.jpg

Exhaust 4.jpg

The system is stainless and so are both the mufflers but the straight pipe is Mild steel. Looking for around $800 but I'm a bit flexible with price.

I'll update this thread if I have anything else for sale. None of the prices include freight/postage. All postage and freight will be at buyers expense. I'm reasonably flexible so if you think something is priced a little high just PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to dealing with you guys.
IMG_1485.JPG

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Never mind I get you, you mean the stock one. Yeah mate it should do, you can always use some thread tape or washers to get the right angle.

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Darwin, NT :) I cant give you a postage quote at the moment because Aus post postage calculator is down, I cant imagine the postage will be any more than $10.

Pickles

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Oscar
Drive
Red legnum, manual, red, moonroof, leather!
Keen on the steering wheel with airbag, sir. PM a decent price including postage and we shall talk! :)

Cheers

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Door handles sold, everything else still available.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Craig, Im after the Nardi Steering wheel.. I don't care much about the airbag as it'll go on a car that doesn't have it..

can you please price up the postage cost to me? express too if possible..

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
No worries Christian, what's your post code so I can get a quote?

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey guys, Brake master cylinder sold pending payment. Everything else still available, if you think the prices are unreasonable feel free to make me a reasonable offer :)

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
hey mate,

I'll take the grey sun visors and the clock replacement, PM the details

Cheers BUMP

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Hey guys, the visors are sold pending payment sorry. I had a few of you guys send PM's all at the same time. I'm on night shift so I'm a bit all over the place with replies.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Craig, if the steering wheel's still avail, Ill definitely get it after Christmas..

Top Bottom