Megan Racing Control arms, front upper camber adjustable, rear trailing and rear toe

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
I run some of there stuff in the fto for extra camber and toe they make good quality gear. Ive never knew they did galant stuff too ill investigate more when i get time.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I run some of there stuff in the fto for extra camber and toe they make good quality gear. Ive never knew they did galant stuff too ill investigate more when i get time.

i believe he's got the 2G Eclipse suspension parts..

correct me if im wrong though

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Megan racing stuff is generally good, however heavy as shit.

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
No updates yet, next 2 weeks will be spent reconditioning gearbox, rebuilding turbos, and a bunch of other things on a mates lift.

Will chuck the new arms on then. Yeah these are their eclipse arms, but they are the same part number as ours.

zacnz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
zac
Drive
Current 2001 fl vr4

(Previous) 1996 pfl legnum vr4

(Previous) 1999 fl legnum st
Any updates yet?

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
Yup, have them on along with new rear hubs, they fit! but need to get the gearbox back in before I can take it for a drive and get alignment done. they fit nicely however and looks like there's plenty of adjustment either way.

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
curious to know what the rod's outside diameter on these units
Which part of the rod? Can have a squiz if I remember. Cars still up on the lift and I think I have my calipers there.

ShadowofaDoubt

Resident Tyre Fitter
First Name
Lindsey
Drive
'13 Triton TUBRO DIESEL
'98 VR4 Galant - Currently rebuilding
Links are dead, and I'm on the hunt for camber adjustment front and rear.

These are just rear toe arms, but they have new balljoints (mine have play)

And these look like the part you'd want for camber up front.

Do those look right? They've been in the car a couple years, how are they holding up?

RickyShoots

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
ricky
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4,1997 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution
wanting to bring back a old thread
i have a 1997 legnum vr4 and need to adjust camber front and rear are there any aftermarket parts? i havent seem to find any yet

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
wanting to bring back a old thread
i have a 1997 legnum vr4 and need to adjust camber front and rear are there any aftermarket parts? i havent seem to find any yet
Front you can get Hardrace arms and some other options (Godspeed)

For the rear typically most people want to add positive camber as lowering the car induces a lot of negative camber already. This is done by shims, spacing the rear upper control arm.

Ezra on Facebook (WINFAB - https://winfabperformance.com/) makes arms similar to the Godspeed ones in the rear. I believe with a bit of fiddling on all 3 arms, mainly the LCA, you could set camber.

RickyShoots

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
ricky
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4,1997 Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution
Front you can get Hardrace arms and some other options (Godspeed)

For the rear typically most people want to add positive camber as lowering the car induces a lot of negative camber already. This is done by shims, spacing the rear upper control arm.

Ezra on Facebook (WINFAB - https://winfabperformance.com/) makes arms similar to the Godspeed ones in the rear. I believe with a bit of fiddling on all 3 arms, mainly the LCA, you could set camber.
excuse my ignorance but how do you shim the rear? i dont need much maybe like +1 total degree would set it perfectly to me im curious right now -2.1 in the rear i just ordered those from hardrace camber arms thanks!

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
excuse my ignorance but how do you shim the rear? i dont need much maybe like +1 total degree would set it perfectly to me im curious right now -2.1 in the rear i just ordered those from hardrace camber arms thanks!
No worries, I can take some pictures tonight if you want.

You can do the same with washers, like what TME used to sell: https://shop.tmemotorsport.com.au/Rear-camber-delete-kit-VR4

Essentially, it's just above but a profile covering both bolt holes instead of seperate.

@BCX made them. Essentially it is just spacing the upper rear control arm outwards, bringing the wheel closer to vertical (+ve camber).

Top Bottom