Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Dueling Legnums @ Wakefield, featuring matchtheclown & __ET__

Aza, buzzing the flight tower, sort of fitting given what was playing on the stereo at the time.

__ET__ on a fly by

Kittys V's GTi

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Nice! Good footage Kitty. I agree on more sideways required however. :)

Priority 1 don't smash into the camera
Priority 2 get sideways

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I find the AYC limits your oversteer and tends to cause understeer a little more..... Get and LSD haha, understeer into oversteer! :D

I'll watch this when I get home, blocked by our internet appliance /sigh

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
There would have been more sideways....... broken ankle and braking isn't a combination I have mastered yet, was me slowing them down......... just had to get out of there way and let them go, couldn't drive in tiptronic - needed left hand to help support body weight during cornering, basically i'm a farked up driving unit at the moment, taking tomorrow off to see the doctor, kankle has swelled up like a bowling ball again.... Apologies guys for slowing you down, but a gurl just gotta have fun, atleast I could mix it with the GTi...:(:(

still a heap of video to come.... watch this space

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
It only hurt during braking and acceleration....pmsl..... next time you'll get a 10/10ths effort from kitty. I was more pissed off that I couldn't get my Pink race boots on, atleast then I could have looked like I meant business.
Ok guys, you can stop shoving your fingers down your throats, barfs hard to get out of your keyboards.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Aza, doing a low level fly by....

still being processed by youtube, hopefully the quality will improve once complete

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
That was what was playing at the time in my car, no editing, nothing, the timing was uncanny...

Next video up is __ET__ doing a fly-by, (making a play for home plate - it will make sense once you hear it, no dubbing or anything there either)

G

Unregistered
Music was perfect :)

Love the sound of the FTO's, thought is was going to be a motorbike passing for a sec

aza013

Crunching Gears
First Name
Aza
Drive
FTO GP VR
those vids are gold I can't stop looking at them lol
I will try to get some of my vids up to night for you all.

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
those vids are gold I can't stop looking at them lol
I will try to get some of my vids up to night for you all.

I want to see the footage of when I was pushing as hard as I could to keep up with you! There should be some almost sideways action in that :)

G

Unregistered
Well I have 4 short vids of the last corner at the track so here they are.

aza013

Crunching Gears
First Name
Aza
Drive
FTO GP VR
ok I have some vids for you too look at, they are not the best but its somthing to look at anyway.

Top Bottom