Panel and Paint Done here.. Dents fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
Hey if anyone needs something done like panels or sprays/re-sprays.he is also does plastic bumper repairs. Let me know coz I am getting a close friend to do my cars and we can all get group discounts done..

Bookings -
August 9 - My white Leggy front and rear bar repair and spray.
August 10 and 11 - My EC5A rear right quarter panel dent fixed and rear bumper plastic welded. Prep car for full spray.
August 12 - My EC5A Full Spray
August 17 - My Uncles Mazda 2 dent repairs and spray front bar.
August 18 - Free
August 24 - Free
August 25 - Free
August 26 - Free

2pak only
Full spray in pearl is approx $1500 (not 4wd or vans) Base, pearl, Clears. Cheaper if you only want metallic paint.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
My front bar's a bit mangled, where's your mate located?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
got a few dings on both cars.. who's your mate?

anbd more importantly.. how much :D

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Kingston.... He is the cheapest by at least 30%-40%.. He is doing mine at my house and he said if anyone else wants to do it whilst all his tools are here and stuff that he can do it cheap. whahaha...

Honda MDX Rear Boot Door Dent Repair and respray - My sister had her rear hatch door done.. Had a big dent on it so repair and spray.. finished

Mitsubishi 380 Left side dent/scrape - A cousin of mine had a real bad scrape on the whole left on a mitsubishi 380 and he included the rear bar repsrayed as well. finished

Mitsubishi Legnum FL (manheim auctions one) Front end repairable write off - He is fixing my manheim auction one I picked up which had a head on which he realigned the chassis for it and he can also repair plastic bumpers too.. will do a bonnet spray, front and rear bar spray.. in progress

Mitsubishi VR4 Galant PFL Rear right quarter panel damage - the cheap one i picked up is a galant which had rear right quarter panel damage and hand like hail damage on it too.. in progress

He is normally is free on Weekends and Mondays. SO BOOK IT IN!!!!

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
Paintless dent repair? Got some hail damage a while ago on the bonnet and roof.

Alternatively, I have a straight bonnet that could use some paint instead

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
He has the paintless dent repair stuff as well. But it all depends where it is hit he said.. If it is like on a flat surface then it is paintless but if it is on curves and cornery bits then you got no choice but to get it done the good old fashioned bang it out. But if Problem is with paintless is it still is not that perfect and is weak.. My dad had 2 of his cars done a few years ago after some bad storms.. one of his cars and it looked pretty good at first from a far but after awhile it started to come back in... And the other was just not good enough.. whahhaah..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Kingston.... He is the cheapest by at least 30%-40%.. He is doing mine at my house and he said if anyone else wants to do it whilst all his tools are here and stuff that he can do it cheap. whahaha...

Honda MDX Rear Boot Door Dent Repair and respray - My sister had her rear hatch door done.. Had a big dent on it so repair and spray.. finished

Mitsubishi 380 Left side dent/scrape - A cousin of mine had a real bad scrape on the whole left on a mitsubishi 380 and he included the rear bar repsrayed as well. finished

Mitsubishi Legnum FL (manheim auctions one) Front end repairable write off - He is fixing my manheim auction one I picked up which had a head on which he realigned the chassis for it and he can also repair plastic bumpers too.. will do a bonnet spray, front and rear bar spray.. in progress

Mitsubishi VR4 Galant PFL Rear right quarter panel damage - the cheap one i picked up is a galant which had rear right quarter panel damage and hand like hail damage on it too.. in progress

He is normally is free on Weekends and Mondays. SO BOOK IT IN!!!!

No mention of actual prices for above repairs though?

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Honda MDX $600 boot door got pushed in.. fix dent and respray

Mitsubishi 380 $800 big scratch/dent scrape on two left doors little knicks on front and rear bar.. Fix dents and respray

Legnum FL - not yet finished

Galant PFL - not yet finished

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Depends on the damage of course on how much it is gonna cost.. So you better of showing him or send me pics and I can get a price for you...

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Book now fellas... Take a pic of what you want done and I will get back to you with a price.. Or you get a quote somewhere else and He will just beat it by heaps... sometimes as good as half price..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
how much is a full respray on a ce lancer? (open door)

thinking of using a different color too

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
anything needs to be fixed liked dents?? what the heck is open door?? you going to leave the doors open? when it gets painted?? whahah.. Is it just the outside or you want engine bays and everything done like a full change colour like inside pillars and strip down all trims and stuff? ... All depends what you are after bro..

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
few dents here and there.. but nothing major..

also when I say open door.. means painting the door jambs and sill area.. so it doesn't show that its a different color previously..

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
What colour you thinking of changing it to? something metallic(base and clear) or something in pearl? (base, pearl, clear).. or something with flakes.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Ok just spoke to my guy... a pearl respray for sedan or wagon any car is gonna cost us $1500.. Which is 3 parts spray. Base, pearl then clears gonna be cheaper if it is in metallic only needs two parts. Base then clears. If there is like hailstorm damage and small dents and stuff expect to add another $300ish.. He is also happy for anyone to get a quote elsewhere and bring it to him to see if he can beat it by heaps..

R Kilburn

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roland
Drive
1996 PFL VR-4 Galant
Awesome stuff. how much would it roughly cost to respray a galant roof and complete door sills in metallic black? or even a full respray in M Black. I also need the spoiler holes in the boot filled in

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Looking at $1300 for metallic full spray including holes filled.

nick79

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Nick
Drive
98 legnum
Hey Roy, need to respray the roof, tops of doors, tailgate and rear bumper on my starion. The tail has cracked paint, the rest the clear is coming away. send me an email or ph to send through some pics.

Cheers Nick

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
Hey Nick no sweat bro... please send pics to royrepas@gmail.com Starion hey.. nice... I always wanted one of those.. I bet it would be fun to drift... I reckon that would be the AE86 of mitsu right??

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Roy, are you advertising your friend's business here? it seems that you are... that only means, you or him will have to pay for the trader status.. I know it seems that im picking on you but, trust me Im not. As a moderator on this forum its one of my obligation to make sure that things are done right.. it helps this little community as its not cheap to run this site also it helps him as well, simply because he would then be recommended in this site..

also about his workmanship, have you got any pictures of his work? with this type of work, pictures says a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom