Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
He paid 499 for all rotors, pads and fluid after about 30% discount. Great price and even the old T2 DBA's are good. Ivan says his directional vane rotors are better, I haven't compared them personally.

d3ck5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dexter
Drive
VR4, VR6
He paid 499 for all rotors, pads and fluid after about 30% discount. Great price and even the old T2 DBA's are good. Ivan says his directional vane rotors are better, I haven't compared them personally.

damn, thats a crazy price!

Jakevr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jake
Drive
99 Galant vr4 type s (auto),10 Grand Cherokee Overland(auto),91 Rodeo (350 chev th350auto).
if i were in your situation id consider contacting @x3emotorsports for a complete set of slotted rotors and pads.

I spoke to ivan not long ago and he has some great stuff in stock with crazy sharp pricing.

if youre a member of evolutionoz the rotor and pad kit comes in @ under $700 (he's also a sponsor on this forum, but unsure if the same thread exists)

here is the link with some more info and some comment reviews http://www.evolutionoz.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=71218
Thanks dude I'll give him a buzz.
Got to see if my new wheels fit over them first, before I dig a deeper hole haha

First Name
ivan
Drive
Prado...
Yes, that's the old promo.

For Brembo calipers setup, I have directional vented rotors in stock. $550 for 4 rotors. Will throw in Super Street pads Free for members here. Plus freight. Can also included brake fluids by either Lucas 600 $40 500ml or Motul RBF600 $65 for 250ml x 2.

Away till 12 Jan 2105.

Cheers, ivan

Scradam

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Manual Series 2 VR4 Legnum
Decent price for brembos?

"Front and rear calipers with rotors and lines $800
calipers only $650"

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
post: 323032, member: 5531"]So I ordered them and they came in very quick.

Just so everyone knows, I got the chance to put them in, and they went straight in. Quick transaction as well, so if anyone is looking for braided brake lines for the galant/legnum hopefully the link above Still works

Here are a few pics, I haven't fitted them up yet, but having a quick look, seems it will be fine
[/quote]

Did you notice much of a difference in pedal feel? Keen to see if its worth the investment.

iluszn

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Dee
Drive
2001 Galant VR4 Type-S
Top Bottom