Karl Dutschke

Currently not dead
Lifetime Member
First Name
Karl
Drive
1998 Trigger Manual PFL Legnum
@naughtika Say I could get a set of 2 piece glass headlights from Europe

What would be the chances that you'd be able to do the quad projector setup with shrouds/angel eyes?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
you'd be paying a lot for the headlights alone.

I think I still have a pair of dual piece headlights.. just not sure if I have the indicators.

also in saying the above, I still need to send out @Oldyone's set.

Oldyone

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
96 vr4 auto , starion widebody, BA XR8.
also in saying the above, I still need to send out @Oldyone's set.[/QUOTE]
Shit i forgot about those.
No rush.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
oh ohhow about some cool Evo ones....:)

Blackbird

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2001 ADM Evo 6.5 Makinen Edition,
2001 Legnum VR-4 Type S Written off,
2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S Manual with 23,489km!!
I'll add... Best mod for the Legnum's and Galants... As since day one!!
Christian.. your headlight mod has lasted two Leggies so far lol... and still perfection!! Touch wood!! Square Angel Halo's looking great.. after what 4+ years with a daily driver !!
Quick Question... and it's probably more to do with my fading vision...

Has anyone tried 55W HID's... in these? I know heat is an issue.....
LED's are out due to the large cooling fins/fan on the back of the bulb for D2S's, locking collars won't work..

Mine seem to be quite dull... I've swapped bulbs..6000k... D2S.... same result... I have new Compact Ballasts to fit but doubt that's the issue.. though It well maybe...
Any Thoughts?

Steve

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
I'll add... Best mod for the Legnum's and Galants... As since day one!!
Christian.. your headlight mod has lasted two Leggies so far lol... and still perfection!! Touch wood!! Square Angel Halo's looking great.. after what 4+ years with a daily driver !!
Quick Question... and it's probably more to do with my fading vision...

Has anyone tried 55W HID's... in these? I know heat is an issue.....
LED's are out due to the large cooling fins/fan on the back of the bulb for D2S's, locking collars won't work..

Mine seem to be quite dull... I've swapped bulbs..6000k... D2S.... same result... I have new Compact Ballasts to fit but doubt that's the issue.. though It well maybe...
Any Thoughts?

Steve

glad to know they are still working. if you have the D2S projectors.. we can use 55w HID's in them.

ill see if the ones I have at home are still good

Rhearty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
99 galant vr4
Hey naughtika! Your inbox is full! Lol.
My name is Ryan and I live in Winnipeg manitoba Canada. Im new to the community and own a 99 galant jdm vr4. Im not as knowledgeable as a lot of the members on here but I think that your headlights look like an awesome upgrade for our cars. Do you ship to Canada by chance? Thanks
Ryan

mezje

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Maxim
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Manual
Hey naughtika! Your inbox is full! Lol.
My name is Ryan and I live in Winnipeg manitoba Canada. Im new to the community and own a 99 galant jdm vr4. Im not as knowledgeable as a lot of the members on here but I think that your headlights look like an awesome upgrade for our cars. Do you ship to Canada by chance? Thanks
Ryan
The last comment is 4 years old and naughtika has not been online since April 2022.

Marko

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Mark
Drive
Galant VR4
Ya I figured it was a long shot I’d get a response from him lol. Thanks for the confirmation. Any ideas where we would get similar aftermarket lights for our platform? Thanks
Not sure where you are. But I took my lights to Dans custom car lights in Brisbane, Eden’s landing. Quad halos and quad projectors, blacked out background. It was $1400 for the pair. He does a lot of stuff via post, and does an awesome job. Multi coloured was $200 extra.👍

IMG_1693.jpeg

Rhearty

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
99 galant vr4
Ya those look awesome. I’m In Canada so we’re pretty limited here for aftermarket support for these cars. Anyways thanks for the tip!
Not sure where you are. But I took my lights to Dans custom car lights in Brisbane, Eden’s landing. Quad halos and quad projectors, blacked out background. It was $1400 for the pair. He does a lot of stuff via post, and does an awesome job. Multi coloured was $200 ex

Top Bottom