For Sale QLD Projector Retrofit - With Options

MatiLP640

5W4G0N
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1999 Black Legnum VR4
For good ones you need to pay about $100-$150 like for shitty HIDs and little more than for good bulbs... And believe me, good LEDs are heaps better than xenon... Even new premium cars have LED or laser lights instead xenon ;)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
For good ones you need to pay about $100-$150 like for shitty HIDs and little more than for good bulbs... And believe me, good LEDs are heaps better than xenon... Even new premium cars have LED or laser lights instead xenon ;)

LED lights are very good if used on the correct reflector, but if they are only retrofitted into halogen based reflectors, it is a hit n miss..

I do remember @pretzil installing a pair of LED lights into his high beam and it worked good from memory..

I think we should let him answer it..

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
He got a set for me recently can't wait for them to arrive and be modded ;-)

Kay

Hesitantly Boosting
Premium Member
First Name
Kay
Drive
2002 VR4
Its easy as removing your normal bulbs, but since its alot mofre tighter, you dont have alot of room for mistakes

Like wiggling the bulb too much and end up snapping it while in the projector housing..

Also since The back of the headlamp assembly doesnt really give us much room, you need that extra length long nose pliers..

Hi Christian, I am new to this site; I have been reading your work on headlight mods, but the posts all seem pretty old, so I am sending this message to find out if you still do these mods? We have just bought a 2002 Galant, I would like 2 angel eyes, but I don't fully understand all the options re colour of bulbs, led , projectors with solenoids etc.

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
Christian can you do anything with my fto lights?

Top Bottom