• Poll closed .

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I probably wont be showing up until around 10:30ish but I can bring some ramps as well if needed, otherwise I don't have very many tools either, although I'm only probably going to get help with some interior stuff and the damn RHS park light.

Unless someone has a cheap BOV they don't want ;)

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Hey Matt, are you ramps the ones suited for low cars? I have ramps and you cant the car onto them as it is too low and has too much overhang.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Drive
Hey Matt, are you ramps the ones suited for low cars? I have ramps and you cant the car onto them as it is too low and has too much overhang.

Buuhhh, I have no idea... they're just ramps from StupidCheap and I haven't tried them with 4some yet :)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Well I am buggered! But it was great to get a few jobs done with everyone else around.

Big thanks to Trev for organising and the great venue.

and thanks to Christian for degreasing my Laptop :D

Luckily it still works :p

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Triggers sucks..

Green.. one of a kind..

thanks for the workshop day.. was good to catch up with everyone.. and meet some of the members..

Matt.. you sure you dont wanna swap your S2 for my S1? :D j/k

Lee.. that's ok.. just pour a bit of oil into it and she'll be fine.. :D

Dan.. nice to catch up.. wanna clean my wheel too? :D

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Yep, thank to all that came, it was a great day.

It was very productive for me. The car feels totally different now, with cornering and with the steering flushed it feels heaps lighter now.

BIGGEST thanks to Christian, man if you were not there, myself and most of us would have not been able to achieve what we had. You bought the inner backyard mechanic out of all us bro, THANKS!!

P.S, i am going to sleep well tonight.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Yeah was a mad day. Big props to Christian for knowing what he's doing and being a massive help! I think i'd still be out there doing up bolts if I tackled the spark plugs/leads myself. :p And Trev sussed out a sweet place for us to do it, although we chose a damn hot day. My feet are like elmo red sunburnt, lol.
Cars pulling sooo much better with the new plugs in, feel like it accelerates much more smoothly and the idle is even cleaner. :)
Was really good to meet all the South east QLD fellas i haven't met before as well, all nice guys and cool cars. Top day in all. Looking forward to the BBQ/cruise in November.
Edit: probably 7th or 8th

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Great day guys!
As alwys...Christian......you ROCK!!!!!
Great to see a good group of people come to a Queensland meet!
I will get photos up on Mondat or Tuesday when back at work

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Drive
Yeah thanks Trev, was super awesome of you to organise this. Even though I ended up doing SFA, it was nice to finally meet up with some more VR4sers and to also pick up my bounty :D

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
hey guys, glad I could help.. at least you can spend that extra $$$ you saved on something more worthwhile..

Trev & Luke , how does your cars drive now?

Lee did your S/S mesh worked?

Kevin... your car's cool... 9.1 channel? that's freaking insane.. too bad center speaker was crap..

also may I suggest.. with that ground wire for the vid.. I think you should install a small switch in your dash.. so that in case the cops pull you over and before they inspect it you can flick the switch and so that it only works when you have the hand brake on...

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
My car feels great Christian, i did not imagine that having the AYC serviced could possibly make that much difference. It feels like its on rails now! And the steering is far smoother and lighter now. Well done mate, thanks again.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
btw.. for unknown reason.. left part of my body is aching like hell..

that includes left side of my neck, leg and arm.. so it's kinda weird..

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
btw.. for unknown reason.. left part of my body is aching like hell..

that includes left side of my neck, leg and arm.. so it's kinda weird..

I hope your not having a stroke Christian :eek:

My back was sore this morning, as too my knees. Took a couple of nurofen and all is good now.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
nah, dont think its a stroke.. i wouldn't be on ozvr4 if i was.. LOL

i think its just muscle pain, since I dont do that much physical work.. might need to excercise..

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Trev & Luke , how does your cars drive now

Cars driving really great now, a major difference to when the old plugs were in. And the half a tank I have used since the plugs were installed got me some really awesome fuel usage figures.
Matt I've had a look to see if I had a spare one of those rubber seals for the air filters but as I thought I did use the stock one, the HKS filter I installed definitely didn't come with one.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Matt I've had a look to see if I had a spare one of those rubber seals for the air filters but as I thought I did use the stock one, the HKS filter I installed definitely didn't come with one.

Matt, PM me, i have a spare :D

Top Bottom