Single Turbo Conversion Pics!

riska

Idling at the Lights
First Name
andrew
Drive
glant vr4
raj you need to linnk me up i run a 2017 type r sunday at the track an he only win by a bumper i need some more hp

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
fto with 6A13TT & bf xr6 turbo
Raj when you honed out the original dumps did you hone straight or a bit of a angle? as the full 2 inch doesn't leave much meat left on manifold. Also I ran into a problem being how its done in my fto I still have to use the front manifold to route my v join cause I don't have room to move my throttle body to the other side.

raj

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Khemrajh
Drive
Galant vr4
i honed it at an angle.....dont like the design of the front manifold but yeah it have been done and the guy here made 400whp using it

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
i honed it at an angle.....dont like the design of the front manifold but yeah it have been done and the guy here made 400whp using it
Great thanks mate that was the only way I could do it too. I will be happy with 400hp on my stock internals . I'm using a 3582r turbo for mine

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Hay raj where did you take your oil and water lines from , I'm trying to see in your pics but can't see, I have 1 hard line coming of oil filter I take that its the oil feed line? And there's a hard line coming under thermostat housing I take its water feed? So close now Thanks bud

raj

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Khemrajh
Drive
Galant vr4
All the other water and oil ports have to be plugged except the one under the water housing that's gonna be your inlet and the one in under the oil filter beck that's the return.
Be sure to use an oil restrictor on the turbos oil inlet

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
All the other water and oil ports have to be plugged except the one under the water housing that's gonna be your inlet and the one in under the oil filter beck that's the return.
Be sure to use an oil restrictor on the turbos oil inlet
What do you mean by oil restrictor? I have blocked the hole on oil filter I'm using oil feed from under water housing, I've blocked the large hole next to starter I take its a oil return? I was going to use the large hole on the rear for oil return, is this correct? As for water blocked 1 on the engine block and 1 on water housing was going to use the 2 small hoses on front of water housing for water in an return. Is what I have done correct???? Thanks for your help on this

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
This is my oil feed line
1514955350386-435455396.jpg
it goes into top of my turbo and replaces the banjo bolt under water housing oil feed

raj

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Khemrajh
Drive
Galant vr4
Look inside the straight fitting that' threading into the oil inlet on the turbo the hole should be very tiny

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Look inside the straight fitting that' threading into the oil inlet on the turbo the hole should be very tiny
OK I'm with you now, Steve Tme Recon's to just put a filter in it. Are all my other ports correct? Thanks

veegeeta

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
shane
Drive
Oh raj turns out its a journal bearing turbo when it arrived

riska

Idling at the Lights
First Name
andrew
Drive
glant vr4
just an update,stock injectors maxed out at 18psi boost @ 90% duty cycle......installed some evo 7 560cc now on 20psi boost @ 69% duty cycle will go on the dyno soon and post results,big thanks to steve hunt for helping me setup the injectors couldn't have done it without him

....(y)
hey raj you have to get pulg for the evo 7 injectors right

Top Bottom