Spotted Thread

Watto

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2001 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type V
Thanks to the White Galant on the golden way for the friendly wave. A very nice example.

No worries! Try and get a wave out whenever I spot another VR4 especially a Galant, sorry Leggies there just aren't as many of us around! She had just gotten a lot of loving for the nice weather over the weekend and was looking pretty sweet I must say. The black looked really nice and shiny too! Very jelly of the sunroof. Felt good pulling in behind and cruising in a bit of a convoy.

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 PFL Galant VR-4 (Roanne Red)
Found a Indigo Galant with white wheels turning down Victoria Drive behind Adelaide uni today. (I was the guy on a white motorbike that was having a gawk) :p

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Spotted two leggies in one day, one was at Morphett Vale BP (silver) and the other was on King st in Salisbury (white)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Spotted a Silver PFL Galant on Major's Road Yesterday about 5:30pm.

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
It's been AGES since I've spotted anyone out and about, but finally saw a fresh face in a tidy white FL Legnum with enkies going up the grove way today.
Always looks good cruising behind a matching Leggy.

AUSVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
'00 Mitsubishi Legnum
It's been AGES since I've spotted anyone out and about, but finally saw a fresh face in a tidy white FL Legnum with enkies going up the grove way today.

That would be my rig in desperate need of a wash. Sorry mate long day and I was in my own little world!

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive

That's probably because my Galant (redwood park) hasn't been on the road for about 4 months :/ However, it was re-registered this weekend :D

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Spotted a white leggy turning into the cascade yesterday up north. I beeped a little but there was a bit of traffic.

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
Spotted @Xoxide yesterday morning I reckon, I was the guy in the sigma wagon that was having a gawk near ttp :p If not, someone else with a bodykit!

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum
Most likely mate :) New job has me driving past TTP each morning on my way to work. Usually completely oblivious to everything around me that early in the morning haha.
There is another white leggy with a dolphin kit (or similar) around our way driven by a young lad, but he's never acknowledged me.

brichman

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
Most likely mate :) New job has me driving past TTP each morning on my way to work. Usually completely oblivious to everything around me that early in the morning haha.
There is another white leggy with a dolphin kit (or similar) around our way driven by a young lad, but he's never acknowledged me.
Well in that case i'll probably come across you again! Its not good enough that other people dont even acknowledge others :( Surely he notices a car that looks kinda like his drive past!

GLen20

Barring Up
Premium Member
First Name
Glenn
Drive
2002 Type S Galant, Ducati Streetfighter 848, 1971 2 Door LC Torana (in pieces)
Passed a cleeen pearl Leggy today right near the Paris Creek dairy. Who was that! (I was on the bike)

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Spotted this pearl white galant at ttp the other night, when I was late to the import cruise.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    301.9 KB · Views: 8

VR4STHOZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
shane
Drive
1999 Legnum Type-S
Passed a cleeen pearl Leggy today right near the Paris Creek dairy. Who was that! (I was on the bike)

Could have been jimmy
Depending on time there 2 leggys and a galant going through around there.

DRTE30

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jimmy
Drive
'00 FL Legnum
Would have been me boosting it to strath on your old coilys glenn!! Finally got a decent run through there without sunday drivers holding me up lol

Top Bottom