lol nice stickers, i didnt realise i had recaro's and a momo

im leaning towards gloss charcoal now

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
I installed a Techtom MDM100-M2 today, it plugs into the ECU and can show 2 stats at a time (water temp, intake temp etc). I installed it under the stereo/GPS unit where the sunglasses holder goes. Just thought I would share.

Looks like the car needs a damn good clean :(

IMG_0695a.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
lol nice stickers, i didnt realise i had recaro's and a momo

im leaning towards gloss charcoal now

I have a silver/gunmetal colour on the centre console of my Silvia and it looks great. One of those things that people only notice after looking at it for a while - it looks close enough to stock to be subtle but still changes the appearance of the interior enough to make it look better.

It is a little too subtle for how the interior looks now though, so I'm thinking about doing something like this but in body colour red and white:

P5180001.jpg

Or I might just paint it all white. Going with a white cage too.

And regarding my VR4, it looks like there's a chance I may be "getting married" to the interior soon... ;)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
black and white interior in the vr4?

i reackon leave the fade paint jobs to the leb's in sydney

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Looking at maybe getting Brides for the Galant. Tired of falling out of the seat when I turn corners. If I do get them, I'll retrim the rear seat and door trims in Bride material to match. Probably go for the black/grey gradation material. Would have to also get an Evo wheel and paint the centre console silver. Woodgrain + Brides = confusing.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
"gettin married" --> brides

i get it now, but yeah, im sick of the bus seats mitsubishi offers throuh there range, my mates mazda astina has good buckets in it and its 1.8L auto.

i think 00-01 eclipse rail bolt in, but i cant rememember if thats correct.

brider doors and rear seat would be pimp. charcoal suede and leather is my wish

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
i think 00-01 eclipse rail bolt in, but i cant rememember if thats correct.

Isn't the Eclipse built on a Lancer floorpan?

Anyway, bolt in Recaro copy rails are available fairly cheaply from Japan. Or you could get Bride rails for a bit extra. I'd recommend whatever's lowest - the stock seats sit way too high.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
i dunno what platform its built on,

i didnt know u can get bolt in rails, i want low rails and and low seat, im a short bastard so i still need to see over the dash still hahaha, the recaro's in naughtika's galant are pretty low, dunno if theyre factory rails

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yeah bolt in rails are still available in Japan, I saw some on Yahoo a few months back. Streeter could probably source them for you.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
heck yeah, bolt in's rails with recaro's or brided cuga's.....mmmm cuga's

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Does anyone know where I would be able to get some genuine Bride rails to suit a Legnum and how much would I be looking at forking out for such an item?

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Too easy, the racing seat will stay when I get a Legnum then!

G

Unregistered
does anyone know where i can get a carbon fire centre dash, instead of that woodgrain one?

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
japan yahoo or make one yourself, ebay search for carbon wrap

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
anyone know where to get some of the carbon leather they make gear and handbrake boots out of?

karlous54

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Karl
Drive
2000 Vr4 Manuel
Went for something a little different, got these pretty much brand new out of a Rallairt Cedia wagon. Fairly close colour scheme to. Nice tight seats which hold ya in good :)

P1000753 web.JPG
P1000744 web.jpg
P1000746 web.jpg

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
I've been lazy and have a set of those exact same seats that i've been meaning to get put in my Legnum. They look tops in the car karl :) How much did you pay to get them put into the car, and do they sit at a good height?
I'll have to get my set put in soon, i can't handle the normal mitsi bus seats anymore!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
looks good, prices? they from japan or trademe nz??

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
guys, i bought some suede fabricks from furniture shop another day, sky blue colour, about 2m with 1.4m width. should be enought to cover black parts of interior. i am hoping for somethin like this as a result (sorry about my poor paint skills)

what glue should i use for this?

my plan is to cut the initial template out with newspapers, then use cheap fabric to make a second image, and when everything fits well, cut the real thing. probably do the rear doors first to gain some experience.

i probably leave the door handles and all that in black since i am not confident changing the steering wheels colour.

any suggestions?

interior-004.jpg

Top Bottom