Grrrr damn videographer missed my recovery

Final laps of first session at Wakefield Park

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
This makes me even more eager to join our local motorsports club!

Well done guys... VR4's represent!!! :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Nice vids.

Kat - What happened with the FTO ? I blinked while watching but then it shows you 3 cars had passed by .... you lose it somewhere the camera didn't spot ?

I'm interesed in how everyone's tyres were afterwards ;)

Dimi - Is Aza's FTO the one that was at a MCA meet at P6F a while back ? The one with the really polished engine bay ?

G

Unregistered
Great to see some video's Kat, I've got a stack of pics to get to you.

Well first time on the track and as soon the the tyres warmed up I just couldn't keep tracktion on any of the corner as tyre pressure was too high.
They were set to 40psi but after being on the track took a reading and they were 45psi so I let heaps of air out which helped a bit but still so much tyre squeal aound most corners.

This and not knowing the racine line to start with made for slower lap times but there is no way to know as they did not give us lap times and its up to you to sort out the stop watch or someting.

I think maybe I should have the swaybar setting to the softest as the stock springs are just too soft for track punishment.

Here are some more pics

My red bremobo's got so hot they have now changed colour a bit to a darker slightly purpleish red.
DSC_0526.jpg

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0453.jpg

DSC_0494.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Awesome guys! Man I can't wait for the track here to open. Anyone get close to the magic 180 limiter?:)

G

Unregistered
NO as the last turn onto the straight is hard to master.
I mainly got in the 160's might have even just hit 170 on a good lap.
Need to unlock more power from the car I think before getting in the 180's

From reading about evo's around the track a 200kw at the wheels evo hits 190 down the straight.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Nice vids.

Kat - What happened with the FTO ? I blinked while watching but then it shows you 3 cars had passed by .... you lose it somewhere the camera didn't spot ?

I'm interesed in how everyone's tyres were afterwards ;)
LOL Brad,

I was just trying to find my legs and trying to get out of everyones way while I was trying to work out the perfect line for the corners, which didn't really happen, towards the end I was just starting to find my slot (ha ha, I can see you guys giggling to that)

My tyres..... I tried my best to destroy but they're still on the rims....grrr, waiting to get to the tread bars so I can justify a new set of Yokohama S-drives 235/45/17s for kitty........

Top Bottom