Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Year/Make/Model: 1999 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4

Asking price: $8300 ono

Kilometers: ~195,000kms

Registration expiry date: 13/01/2015 Standard reg plates are now on car

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: N/A in Western Australia

Transmission: Tiptronic Automatic

Body colour and condition: Pearl White. Condition is good. Couple of chips and scratches.

Interior colour, specs and condition: Red/Black Series 2 spec with the "carbon fibre" look trim, still using the Alpine head unit and speakers that came with the car

Mechanical condition and service history: Good mechanical condition. Have recently replaced the timing belt, associated pulleys, water pump, front crank seal, new platnium plugs & Magnacore leads, New air filter, replaced fuel filter last year.

Modifications: Not a great deal of modifications done.

It has an EVO 8 front mount cooler installed
RPW front pipes into 3" cat and custom exhaust
Aftermarket Alloy Radiator
Aftermarket Transmission Cooler
Samco Radiator Hoses
HPI boost controller
Boost guage
Has had a reflash to the ECU

Service documents available: Have receipts for items purchased and installed

Import documents available: Was imported into W.A. by myself during the beginning of 2008 (through proper channels), driven from the wharf home by myself and driven to the compliance workshop in Midland by myself. I should still have the import documents somewhere.

Other important points: Has been a good family car. Still puts a smile on your face when you boost along.

I replaced the timing belt, water pump, tensioner/bearings before 100k (not long after we imported it) and late last year again at approx 190k
It has new platnium plugs and new Magnacore plug leads
Regularly serviced every 5,000k's (give or take 1000) with genuine Mitsi oil filter each time
Fuel has always been 98octane. Fuel filter was replaced again last year
Stock looking from the outside
Has had new pads and brake fluid installed last year

I still have the original factory exhaust, timing belts, water pump, pulleys from both services, spare set of front DBA4000 slotted rotors, stock cooler (yes i hoard some car things)
Reason for selling: 3 vehicles is one too many at the moment

Contact details: 0411 6 one 4 6 zero 9 or scott5@iinet.net.au

Photos:
Passenger Front.jpg
Drivers Front.jpg
Boot.jpg
Drivers Side Interior.jpg
Odomter.jpg
Engine.jpg

Top Bottom