Not open for further replies.

fixedf

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
Bus
Year/Make/Model: 2000

Asking price: 2800 ONO (SUPER CHEAP FOR A FACELIFT, I HAVE TO MOVE ASAP, SEE BELOW)

Kilometers: 215000
Registration expiry date: Aug 2017
Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: No
Transmission: Auto
Body colour and condition: Good, some scuffs
Interior colour, specs and condition: Good, some scuffs
Mechanical condition and service history: Serviced every 6000km, just freshly serviced, lots of reciepts. Currently overheats (see below).
Modifications: Heavy duty towbar, additional oil cooler, retune, Tein street coilovers. Will come with stock coilovers.
Service documents available: Yes (reciepts)
Import documents available: Yes

Other important points:

This has been my daily for the past 2.5 years.

The good:
* All tyres new or near new (Potenza RE002, 2x rear purchased early 2016, 2x front Dec 2016).
* Changed gearbox oil about 6 months ago.
* New front and rear brakes within last year. Brand new front discs Dec 2016.
* AYC fluid flushed Dec 2016.
* Gearbox/diffs/AYC/engine condition is great, leakdown/compression test on engine passed with flying colours when I bought car 2 years ago + gearbox shifts smoothly.

The bad:
* Some scuffing on the paint in line with age of vehicle - car still presents OK but it isn't A1.
* Rear main seal is slightly leaking (no drips on driveway).
* Small dent in rear boot
* Small hole in rear boot carpet
* Lifters are noisy on startup but quiet down
* Heater core bypassed (heater core itself is fine)
* Car is currently overheating.

WHY CAR IS CHEAP: The car is in v good condition for its age, and drives very nicely. About a month ago it started overheating sometimes - I replaced radiator and thermostat and thought it was solved, but it's still overheating occasionally in hot weather. I thought it might be head gasket but I had a Teekay test done twice and it passed... but have flushed cooling system. I am a honest seller and wish to sell the car as-is. It might be a head gasket, it might be something super simple... I don't know. Still drives fine, so can be test driven.

I would attempt to fix it, or part it out, but I just don't have the time or space... I now have 4 cars and this is now parked on the road (instead of garaged/in my driveway). This will be a bargain for someone.

Contact details: Ryan, 0418 186 604
Photos:

cX43GicMF63dNbJXYtNkEJTDHJKWYuwtDyssANPjCWxseeUOMsjpqmrZYPxbybmzo7RMsgagJSLtssX9i=w2924-h1646-no.jpg

DfdiM0x.jpg

Will add more pics soon

6a378040-4c94-414e-83f0-f4551c498745

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Are you negotiable for interstate buyers as they wont need the rego. Have a friend that has an Evo that wants a legnum as a second/daily driver

fixedf

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
Bus
Apologies, car sale is on hold for a little while (hopefully only a few weeks) - I was meant to pickup my replacement car today but the seller decided to sell to somebody else instead at the last minute, so I still need this to get around. Updated parent post.

Gav

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gav
Drive
Galant
Cool let us know what happens and if you can send them pics when you get a chance

fixedf

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
Bus
Bump. Back up for sale, looking for a quickish sale as I need $ for another car.

Has just had a AYC flush + 2 brand new tyres, front calipers were replaced and brand new front pads and discs were fitted, radiator was replaced and cooling system flushed and tested. Discounted heavily as heater core is currently bypassed (A/C works perfect, just no heater), car booked in to fix in about a fortnight, but will be adjusting price up a little when done.

One of the reasons I decided against buying another Legnum (in manual) is I took 4 other cars for a test drive... mine drives smoother and feels like it had more power than all of them (and mine only has a tune, no mods).

I will post more pics once I get it detailed.

Car is used as a daily, so can be inspected near Collingwood during business hours, or outer south eastern suburbs after hours.

fixedf

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ryan
Drive
Bus
Bump. I have reduced the price WAY down on this.... the car has recently started sometimes overheating. I don't have the time or space to fix it or part it. Inspections / test drives are perfectly OK (car doesn't always overheat). Make an offer, I need to move this as it's now being parked on the street and it makes me sad as it's a pretty nice wagon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom