Mods
Exhaust
Tein coil overs
Sexy quad front headlights
Fender guards with flare liner
Aftermarket Roh rims
Tint

Drives well and can be seen running.

Cannot be registered as it was never complianced so will suit track or parts car.

I am after $3000 or offers close to it. Will consider trades to a manual legnum with cash your way or even ct9a evo parts with cash my way

Also if it does not sell by 25th march I will unfortunately wreck it. So please feel free to email me for parts but I would prefer to sell as is because it is a nice car in good running condition!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Hi guys I had a black s2 legnum for 6 years and would love to get back in one so would be interested in a manual legnum trade including cash. This car has 150ish kms. Also I have some Legnum parts from my last legnum such as ARC airbox, Evo 8 MR bucket seats, Evo 8 bucket seats (blue and black) and blitz BOV with hard pipe if you are interested but I will start a separate thread for that. Thanks for looking.

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Sure guys you will be first in line if I have to wreck but I REALLY don't want too. This leggy is soo much better then my last one and I kept that for over 6 years and loved every minute!

ConnerS

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
02 Legnum type S
98 Lancer Evo 5 GSR
Just curious
Why can't it be complied now?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

smellychodus

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
David
Drive
1997 Legnum vr4 Manual
I used to see this car on the way to Thornlie Tafe (850 or 851 bus, cant quite remember), It was actually the car that made me decide to buy a Legnum!
Good luck with the sale and if you do decide to part it out I will be interested in a few items.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
I have a set of normal headlights should you wish to swap/trade with cash you're way. :)

VR4 WRC

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum VR4
Howdy. I have tried to start a conversation with you but it tells me your inbox is full. I was wondering if you still had anything left of the car as it has been a while. Would you have the passenger side radiator fan by any chance still?

Thanks

Scott

Top Bottom