2013 WTAC thread

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
Alright lads, who going? Who's thinking about it? Who has a friend of a friend of cousin who's racing?

I'm damn well excited for it. Roadtrip with the boys, beers and racing. Who wouldn't be excited.

tails

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Taylor
Drive
'00 Galant
I'm thinking about it. Depends on how I'm going for funds as it gets closer to the date.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I'm going for sure,
probably both days, ill but my tickets within the next fortnight.

the chick I bought my IX Enkeis off is the first female competitor

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
^^Not bad hey! Driving and looks! Megan and I will be there. Were so keen to drive but don't like my chances of making it over without some wildlife, we got flights for $70 return each, couldn't pass it up. Keen for drinks?

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
I'll be attending this year, way to close to miss it.

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
^^Not bad hey! Driving and looks! Megan and I will be there. Were so keen to drive but don't like my chances of making it over without some wildlife, we got flights for $70 return each, couldn't pass it up. Keen for drinks?

I am up for it.( If I am still here :p)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I'll be there unless I get five tunes booked for the day like last year ;) But keen for drinks either way!

Yolski is running an 8 in clubsprint, the 9 is her old car, the 8 was prepped at vsport I think, she would have to be a sponsor's dream.... She used to drive a mental SSS, one of the old guys on here zach had one of the sister SSS cars (there was 3 apparently with similar mods)....

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
I will be there to, the guys I bought my car off are racing a r33 GTR and an Evo so I will be hanging out with them and walking around checking out the scenery. We should organize a meet and greet because there are 2 of you going that I've bought stuff off and I'd like to shake your hand and say thanks.lol.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
I'll be there unless I get five tunes booked for the day like last year ;) But keen for drinks either way!

Yolski is running an 8 in clubsprint, the 9 is her old car, the 8 was prepped at vsport I think, she would have to be a sponsor's dream.... She used to drive a mental SSS, one of the old guys on here zach had one of the sister SSS cars (there was 3 apparently with similar mods)....

Ahh I knew she had a new car but I couldn't remember which was the new one and which was the old, or which one she was running this year.

i remember reading something about her spending a ridiculous amount of money on guard work to fit 285 tyres up front and there was a bit of an issue because the new rules don't permit guard modification(aftermarket bolt ons/fibreglass widened guards etc) in clubsprint class, but because hers were the original guards (that were extensively heated and stretched) they are still technically the stock guard so they let her enter club.

nice lady though, real good to talk to (and not too bad on the eyes as Jon said)

mcs

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1997 Galant VR-4
I'm going along with all my mates but won't be bringing the galant, ill be there Saturday.

parepin

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andy
Drive
4G93 Mirage
#HairdresserCivic
I'll be there unless I get five tunes booked for the day like last year ;)

My bad Steve haha...

Can't make it this year, I wish I could though. Going to Singapore Grand Prix instead :D

G

Unregistered
Yup will be there, staying a few mins from the track, and yep Yolanda is entering as well as a mate in the drift events in his 1000hp cefiro!

Schneider

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
PFL Legnum Vr4
Should be a good year. Hope to be going both days. Be cool to meet up with you guys

i remember reading something about her spending a ridiculous amount of money on guard work to fit 285 tyres up front and there was a bit of an issue because the new rules don't permit guard modification(aftermarket bolt ons/fibreglass widened guards etc) in clubsprint class, but because hers were the original guards (that were extensively heated and stretched) they are still technically the stock guard so they let her enter club.

285 tyres? I don't think that's even legal for clubsprint. AWD vehicles are limited to 265 wide from memory. Be a shame to get booted for something like that, let alone effort wasted. ...Yeah WTAC got strict on tires after the last couple years

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Should be a good year. Hope to be going both days. Be cool to meet up with you guys

285 tyres? I don't think that's even legal for clubsprint. AWD vehicles are limited to 265 wide from memory. Be a shame to get booted for something like that, let alone effort wasted. ...Yeah WTAC got strict on tires after the last couple years

Maybe it is only 265s,
it has been a while since I read the thread over on EvoOz.

Top Bottom