2nd VR-4 !

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Hey guys,

I imported myself from Germany last year :D I had a '01 Galant VR-4 over there, but unfortunately I needed to sell him before coming to Australia :-(

But this one was already my second Galant and as I'm addicted, I've got now a Legnum '00 on Australian roads!!

Awesome forum here, much bigger then every forum in Germany!

VR4 rockz!!!

Cheers Tom

G

Unregistered
Hi Tom Welcome.
Awesome to here you got another VR4 you will have to get some pic's up soon!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Congrats on your purchase. Make sure you post a photo of both of them side by side.

I'm seriously considering purchasing my second one next year. I'm looking for a Super VR-4.
I was going to purchase the black one for sale on J-Spec last month but that got snapped up before i got paid.

There's a weird, growing trend of people buying a second VR-4. I don't know why but honestly, there's something about these machines that just makes you want to own another one :bigsmile:
And most people are buying the second one for themselves! Not for a spouse or a family member lol but for themselves! Why but? Why do we want to do this?!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
i was very tempted to get the galant super vr4 for the wife, maybe next year

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
id love a second vr4 haha.. this time a legnum to match my galant :p hehehe.. totally keeping the galant aswell but :D

welcome to the forum!

hoorah, another Tom :p

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Germany suckz :) When I left the petrol price was about $3 a litre!!! To high tax on my income (about 35%), heaps of rain... I just miss the Autobahn :D

Here the pics of my old left handed 2001 Galant:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/92su-b-jpg.html

And because I miss my Momo's too, here a larger pic of the best rims ever:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/92su-c-jpg.html

Sold it for $7,900!!! just because the petrol price is so high and nobody can effort to have a V6 twin turbo - pisses me off :D:D:D

Here my new lady:

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/92su-d-jpg.html

I'm going to fit on her Brembo's (if you have spare one's, let me know =) ), the front windows will be tinted early January and later on new 17" rims. I love those here:

attachment.php

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Damn it I want to hit up the Autobahn!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Ahhh the autobahns, how I miss them ..

Still lovingly remember cruising down them in 2005 in a Mercedes E Class doing 180km/h !

Got it up to 250km/h at one point, not bad for a diesel !!!

I must up the footage to Youtube someday.

YOu must hate the speed limits here mate ???

Top Bottom