350z Abomination

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
http://thekucars.wordpress.com/2009/07/15/what-not-to-do-to-a-350z/

This is the latest abomination created from a 350Z. I always wonder why people would do such things to their car. Why make it into something that it’s not? I can see that the owner is trying to make it look like a Rolls Royce but it clearly doesn’t resemble one. Frankly, it doesn’t look like anything except for a piece of crap now.

When I first saw this picture, I thought it was the front of the car for some reason.

I read from a Heavy Hitters issue that the Rolls Royce Spirit of Ecstasy emblem is $2,000. I’m thinking that this one is just $10 from Ebay.

rr-zcoupe-1.jpg

rr-zcoupe-2.jpg

rr-zcoupe-3.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Such a massive LOL. Is this from Sydney? I'm sure I've seen pics of one that looks like this in Sydney.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
More power to the owner for trying to do something different.
Mind you I'm not saying I like this but it certainly is different.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
That 350Z reminds me of those VW beetles that people stick Rolls front ends on.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Yeah but that's cool because they're trying to be funny. This guy is trying to look classy...

Classy. Hardly! More like stoopid!
If you want to be classy just buy a Roller! Even a second hand one would be better than a beatle with a doodgy front end.

This guy has to much money and is trying to be an individual. At least the base vehicle is nice enough.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
lol put the exhausts on the front and drive it backwards it would look cool lol the back of the car looks like the front and the front grill looks shit why put a square grill on such a nice streamline car

Top Bottom