$450 what to buy???

Smashdy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ash
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 type-S
Well as the title says I have got $450 dollars up my sleve. Just seeing what you guys think i should spend it on. So far my thought are.
1.EBC and boost guage?
2.RPW dump pipes?

anything else i should look into??

thanks guys

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Selby's sway bars man. They will increase your cornering speed similar to what coilovers will and only cost $400.

Do you want to be a straight line hero or do you want a car that actually handles?

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
What out put would you like to achieve at the end? if you are gonna go hard, then get the pipes first assuming you are getting boost altered with ECU. Or if you are just gonna have little bit of more fun, I would say get the boost controller and boost gauge. Something that you can visualise and also feel. probably will drink more petrol though.

Get the pipes~

Smashdy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ash
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 type-S
overall, wont go crazy with mods. just some basic ones, like boost controller,intercooler, exhaust, and piggyback one day.

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
If you have a catback already then get the Pipes.

I wouldnt bother with a ebc just yet

G

Unregistered
Upgraded front rotors and pads, probably be able to afford rear pads too. Need to stop fast before you can go fast. Leaving the back rotors stock is OK.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
I 2nd the uprated brakes, you feel so much more confident knowing the car will stop with the weight and stock power they have

Smashdy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ash
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 type-S
found a set of front dba4000 series rotors for 330 delivered, so will go with them and the brake pads.

thanks for your opinions

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
I'd get a boost gauge, manual boost controller (turbotech) and save up for an exhaust

Top Bottom