Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Dylan
Drive
'97 Legnum 25ST-R
Hello all,

New to the forum (cherry-popped).

Looking to replace the valve/rocker cover gasket on the '97 Legnum 2.5 6A13 engine. I would rather not have to order internationally as I am in the US, but I understand the limited parts availability in the US, does anyone have any recommendations for where I can purchase this? Please, include part number is applicable.

cheeks

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Dylan
Drive
'97 Legnum 25ST-R
Should really familiarize yourself with https://www.amayama.com/en and https://partsouq.com/

You 100% wont find that stocked on US soil in fact a good portion of stuff you wont especially a 2.5STR

You can also check Viamoto EDIT Viamoto doesn't seem to carry non VR4 Galant/legnum parts.
Thank you.

I've purchased a few transmission related parts from amayama already. I just wanted to test my luck for parts availability in the states lol.

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 COTY
2022 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
1999 Honda Civic EX
Thank you.

I've purchased a few transmission related parts from amayama already. I just wanted to test my luck for parts availability in the states lol.
Don't forget the spark plug gaskets.

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1999 Honda Civic EX
Hello all,

Looking to replace the valve/rocker cover gasket on the '97 Legnum 2.5 6A13 engine. I would rather not have to order internationally as I am in the US, but I understand the limited parts availability in the US, does anyone have any recommendations for where I can purchase this? Please, include part number is applicable.
Most of the parts you're going to order going to come from Japan and Germany or Australia. 3000gt, eclipses, diamante's and Chrysler sebrings use the same parts as ours.

cheeks

Idling at the Lights
Premium Member
First Name
Dylan
Drive
'97 Legnum 25ST-R
Most of the parts you're going to order going to come from Japan and Germany or Australia. 3000gt, eclipses, diamante's and Chrysler sebrings use the same parts as ours.
Good to know. Just diving deeper on your statement, are almost all parts in the 6A1 engine family compatible with one another?

Last edited:

Legnum in America

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Mike
Drive
1999 Honda Civic EX
Good to know. Just diving deeper your statement, are almost all parts in the 6A1 engine family compatible with one another?
Not all. I believe there is a SOHC in the 6A1 family.

98leggy

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Devon
Drive
98 legnum vr4
Hello all,

use this ^ to look up factory part numbers
use this ^ to cross reference factory part numbers and see what USDM vehicles share those parts

Top Bottom