Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Manual, Ford Territory family runabout, BMW K1300R.
Hey folks,

I want a spare motor to pull apart, learn about rebuilds and potentially actually rebuild. Don't need turbos, just a long motor.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
What condition, working or needing rebuild?

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
Doesn't need to be working as such. Depends what's wrong with it though I guess. Whatcha got?

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
I have a short block (no bolt ons or plenum) with blown front head gasket as well as brand new oem studs and head gasket in packaging.

located in qld though.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
I have a short block (no bolt ons or plenum) with blown front head gasket as well as brand new oem studs and head gasket in packaging.

located in qld though.

How much would u sell the head gaskets for? I'll be rebuilding a motor soon.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Doesn't need to be working as such. Depends what's wrong with it though I guess. Whatcha got?
1.I have a complete but dead motor sitting on an engine stand. Was about to tear it down to confirm water pump failure as the cause on the over heating and subsequent deadness.

2.Also have a fully functioning engine in my car that uses a little bit of oil and has 20 & 30% leakage on cylinder 5&6. Still returns 10.7km/L like clockwork, but is soon to make way for my new engine, with head work cams and hi-flow turbos etc etc So either of those
Depending on what you're after.

3. Very healthy engine that just had complete 100000km service sitting in my written off blue Legnum which I am yet to list on here. Probably not what you're after.

I'm guessing you just want a long motor to fiddle?

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
1.I have a complete but dead motor sitting on an engine stand. Was about to tear it down to confirm water pump failure as the cause on the over heating and subsequent deadness.

2.Also have a fully functioning engine in my car that uses a little bit of oil and has 20 & 30% leakage on cylinder 5&6. Still returns 10.7km/L like clockwork, but is soon to make way for my new engine, with head work cams and hi-flow turbos etc etc So either of those
Depending on what you're after.

3. Very healthy engine that just had complete 100000km service sitting in my written off blue Legnum which I am yet to list on here. Probably not what you're after.

I'm guessing you just want a long motor to fiddle?

Yeah mainly for fiddling and to then rebuild.

Kaldek

2 AYC Bars
Premium Member
First Name
Ed
Drive
I've sourced a motor so this thread needs no further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom