70ura - Brendan // QLD

G

Unregistered
Hey guys and gals,
just thought i'd drop by to say hello. I'm the current owner of a 12 sec Toyota Chaser and i am looking at helping my old man get himself a Legnum, hense why i joined the forum. Hope you guys don't mind a toyota owner on here :ROFLMAO:

later all

Brendan (70ura)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Welcome man!

Post up some pics and specs on the chaser! I can't believe you thought we were that shallow :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure you'll be able to find something for your old man, there's a few for sale on the site here at the moment i'm pretty sure. Check out the for sale sub-forum :)

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
12 second chaser hey!

Where not that shallow man... but I bet if you had spent as much as you have on your chaser on a VR-4 you would be getting a better 1/4 mile :p

/runs and hides.

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the welcome guys!!! I'm sure i'll find everything i need to here for my old man.

I haven't really spent that much on the chaser (JZX90) in total about $6000 including tune. Did hiflowed steelwheeled turbo's, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Custom 2 1/4 twin dumps, Emanage computer, injectors, Walboro fuel pump and 3200 stally with shiftkit (yes it's auto).
Makes 235rwkw on 15psi with unlocked converter and has run a best of 12.9@110mph. Only 2.2 60ft times, so very slow off the line, cause of the single spinner diff :) With a LSD and some decent rubber, using the MPH it runs now as a guide, with a 1.8 60ft i could be able to run a low 12 to high 11 as is. It’s my daily driver and I love it, have owned it for over 5 years now, wouldn’t sell it for the world (no offence meant guys)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
It’s my daily driver and I love it, have owned it for over 5 years now, wouldn’t sell it for the world.

Lol..... Clearly someone has never driven a VR4 ;)

Pics or Ban i reckon, i wanna see this rocket :D

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Haha! Pics or we shall use our VR4 mind trick and convert you to VR4's! **waves hand** "Oh but you will sell your chaser and buy a VR4"!:bigsmile:

Welcome to the site and hope you find a great buy for your dad.:)

G

Unregistered
Here is some pics, mind the silly angles on the pics, my little brother was "experimenting"

PA190240.jpg

PA190241.jpg

PA190250.jpg

G

Unregistered
I like the sleeper look, hence the standard appearance. Noone expects it that way !!!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
nice sleeper.. I think my next sedan will either be the JZX100/110 or another Galant :)

unless things gets complicated... I'll get a Legnum :)

welcome to the site btw.. also there's a meet on wednesday night 8:30.. check out the QLD section... and you're welcome to come along in your Chaser and bring your old man too :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Thats awesome man.... Love the sleeper look with a cooler peeping out the front

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
So when do we get to hear from your Dad himself?

Pretty sweet Chaser you have there mate :)

Top Bottom