95 VS Commodore

G

Unregistered
Make: Holden
Model: 1995 VS Commodore Acclaim
Owner: Shane

Details: I bought the car (1st Car) around 3 years ago with just over 100 thousand K's. It now has just under 150,000. Doesn't really owe me much money and it has been a fantastic car over the last few years.

I haven't done any major mods. Just the usual, Rims, Stereo, Lowered (Slightly), Strut Brace, earth Kit, High temp hoses, Full alloy radiator and that's about it.

Stereo: Pioneer Deck, Jaycar Splits, cheapo kenwoods in the rear. A Soundstream PCA2.260 running the splits. And a DDm1a running 2 of the latest alpine Type S 12" woofers.

Here is a few pics.

Day i bought it
myvsnewel3.jpg

This is how it is now, But it sits slightly lower in the rear. Makes the car sit exactly level.

DSCN0330.jpg

Latest Stereo Install
imgp0246.jpg

imgp0249n.jpg

imgp0247s.jpg

As you can see its nothing special or unique, But its my baby for the moment and i love it to bits.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I don't mind the VS shape. Very tidy example...Nice to see a Commodore that's not over the top :D

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
And in the best colour - Botanica, similar to Winning Turquoise (a VR-4 colour)

G

Unregistered
Yeah she is in pretty good Nick for her age. And I hate over done cars no matter what make or model they are

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Looks pretty clean :)

Top Bottom