A new addition to our family...

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Our family is now full and complete (So too the back seat of our Leggie) with the arrival of child number three. Tess Amira Bath born today at 1512 weighing in at 3615g or 8 lbs and 51cm. She is doing fine, just a little slow to feed but all-in-all, well. She was born via C-Section and mum was under a general. She was groggy for a fair while but has now had a fair bit of water and some light food and is feeling a lot better.

Some sleepless nights ahead but we are looking forward to it!

(Sorry, can a mod please fix the size of the pic? Thanks!)

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    421.9 KB · Views: 80
G

Unregistered
Congrats to you. We are just past 3 months with our little one and i feel sorry for you haha. All those sleepness nights with them crying gets all made up for when they start smiling

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Good point Nathan, and thanks. Our first two were/are brilliant sleepers, hopefully we can train Tess up good.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
congrats dude.. hope everyone bub and mum are doing well.. and of course this goes out to you and your other children..

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
Congrats. We were lucky with our 2 as well. Not game enough to tempt fate by making it a trio!!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hehe another one?! Congrats dude :)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Gongrat's to you & your better half Trevor, a beautiful little "Leggie Lady" joins the family !!

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
She's beautiful, congrats to all of you.

Top Bottom