Adrian//Auckland NZ

Adrian

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Adrian
Drive
98 VR4 Legnum
Hey im Adrian ive been the proud owner of my 98 type s VR4 for almost a year now i lover that car!

Im slowly doing bits and pieces to it, so far it has some scratched to hell 17s that came with it but had brand new rubber so wearing that down before getting 18s, its got tein springs on it now and an exhaust, and i put my jbl 12inch sub with alpine amp in.

ATM Im working on fmic and piping, putting on my evo bonnet and fixing the front bumper long story short ex hit a rock over new years:banghead: and a few other bits and thing that are sitting around wait for me to get time to get to them!!

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Nice to meet you. Is your car a facelift or prefacelift? Ohh and auto or manual?

G

Unregistered
Hows it going man, good to see another Aucklander in here..

Pics??

Adrian

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Adrian
Drive
98 VR4 Legnum
sorry its manual and pre facelift
n616959669_164514_9717.jpg
n616959669_164515_48.jpg

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Manual :eek: Awesome
She's in factory black too. Looks mean.
The front bar looks interesting - the part that is painted silver, is that a removed fog light and converted into an intake hole?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Dimi, no idea what you're talking about!

The car looks nice, can see you got it from buy right cars, quite a few of us have got our cars from there

Adrian

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Adrian
Drive
98 VR4 Legnum
thanks guys, its still got the fog light there, it does look a little weird in the photo its just the angle i think
yeah i got the car from buy right was shopping for a RX7 at the time and then saw this always liked them took it for a drive and fell in love, looked around the place and looked at a few other ones and came back to this one!!

Top Bottom