All Iron Chef customers please read - this may apply to you!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
My agent in Japan, bless him, decided to do a spring clean and send out the service books for all the cars I've bought for the last 5 years or so (you should've seen the size of the package, it was hilarious!).

Anyway, go and check your chassis numbers, as some of these may belong to you. I've just listed the last 6 digits and what I've got here. Remember, even if you didn't import it through me, the person you bought it from may have :)

If your number is up, shoot me a PM if you want the stuff, and I'll send them out for a flat $10.

400743 - service books, Japanese owner's manual
300291 - full service history, lots of interesting stuff
300106 - service books, Japanese owner's manual
201244 - CD stacker cartridge?!
301302 - service books
201556 - spare key of some kind

I'll add more as I keep digging...

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I got the service books sent separately when you got the car, but you never know if there's something else lol

G

Unregistered

not really too fussed, unless its something intereting.

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
pics of the package!

I'm assuming this does not apply to me?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Oh man... I'm at work and I wish I were at home right now to check out Loki's chassis number!

[edit] Woohoo! Found a PDF deep within my gmail which happens to be an Iron-Chef invoice with chassis number but alas, my number is not listed... yet!

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I don't quite understand why your agent doesn't supply the books with the car... to me it just seems a given. It's not like they're useful for anything else.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I don't quite understand why your agent doesn't supply the books with the car... to me it just seems a given. It's not like they're useful for anything else.

Owners are reluctant to leave them in their cars because they often get nicked at auction (so car dealers can get cars with wound back kms and say they have service history - buyers generally never check the chassis numbers, they just see the books and think it's all good) so what happens is the auction house stores them. The books are then sent out to my agents, but they often don't receive them until after the car has already left the country.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Wouldn't have some 18" SSRs to go with a certain chassis number Kris? *joking*

I reckon with every one of these kind of threads, it gives me a reason to go fossicking about.

1) Flare in the flare holder? Nope
2) Interesting things found in the car? x38 1-yen coins (rattle problem gone) and for some bizarre reason, underwear tags (size 4-6) found under the carpet in the front passenger well once I lifted it up.
3) ECU? 7201 here
4) This thread!

It'd be interesting to see what the history of the car is though.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Hey what are the digits on yours Gav, I found a Super chassis number somewhere...

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
400320 - got some service books, but hoping there might be more :)

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Could you check this number: 101585

It's a Super as well ;-)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I'll go through them all next week guys, up to my eyeballs with AJD at the moment :)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
301302 - books

And Gavin, your books are here too!

Top Bottom