Chef's Aussie tour next week

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
For those of you chasing stickers or just wanting to catch up...

Tuesday and Wednesday next week, I'll be in Melbourne, then in Brisvegas the weekend straight after for Drift Australia.

Snickells, you might finally get that sticker after all! Between you and leebutts, I might leave a stack with each of you, then the rest of you can grab them off them at your next meets.

Bear in mind my schedules are fairly tight :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Don't suppose you'll be available for a Melbourne wash meet on Wednesday night? Always good to have interstate members along...

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
You had Launceston a few week back! That's as good as it gets!

mookers, I think I fly out 5:30 Wednesday arvo...

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
mookers, I think I fly out 5:30 Wednesday arvo...

Bummer. For some reason the Melbourne wash meets always seem to happen on Wednesdays.

Would Tuesday night work for anyone (Kristian as well obviously) ???

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
so care to dish out some drifting tuition while ur here chef?

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I mean the side that counts lol

(A warm hello to all my WA customers though! haha)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Suck-hole :p

Let us know if you're ever heading out this way Kris - I'm sure all the WA folks will be keen on organising a meet to catch up with you :)

so care to dish out some drifting tuition while ur here chef?
Just 'cause he's judging doesn't mean he's any GOOD at it ;) :p

*runs and hides from the Wrath of the Chef*

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
hahaha - if I devoted enough time (and money) to it, I might turn out half ok, but I don't have any time....or money...

G

Unregistered
Geezus Chef get over to the real side of Australia, u know the side that holds up the whole country's economy ...

I was watching the drift racing last week and noticed the plug of, "Thankyou to our sponsors, Iron Chef, blah blah"

G

Unregistered
Pfft, sif WA 'doesnt' count :p

How come the drifts didn't come West this year? When it came to Barbagallo early last year it was the first time I'd seen a drift event and absolutely blew my mind, was a little disappointed to hear that it wasn't coming.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
It'd cost a small fortune to ship all those cars, racers and equipment over here Steve. Unless there's a big market (read: paying spectators) for it you can't really justify the expense.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
Happy to catch up

Hey Kristian happy to catch up on any night can drive you to the airport too if you want.

Let us know tomorrow I will keep an eye on the forums.

Cheers and thanks for all your help.

Bob

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Bob give me a buzz tomorrow - I'll probably be busting out the rental car, but cheers for the offer. Seeing snickells has gone awol, I might give you all the stickers. A good 20 or so will get stuck on the rental car though ;)

Top Bottom