Andy's-VR4 aka Andy // Mt Druitt - NSW

G

Unregistered
hey all.... im Andy, live in wsid.
i just sold my s13 silvia and have always been a huge fan of the galant vr4's so i went and bought one immediately. it is stock standard, black, and so far its been three days and loving it...
anyways i will need some advice and tips down the track so chat 2 uz then:)

G

Unregistered
HI, Have you got some pics? So yours is the 4cyl model?
You live where?

G

Unregistered
i live west sydney, mt druitt.
yeh its a 4cyl turbo.
i have pics of my old car but will take some pics tomorrow and post it up of my galant.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
hey all.... im Andy, live in wsid.
i just sold my s13 silvia and have always been a huge fan of the galant vr4's so i went and bought one immediately. it is stock standard, black, and so far its been three days and loving it...
anyways i will need some advice and tips down the track so chat 2 uz then:)

Emanuel and I just out near Richmond/Windsor area...we should catch up sometime dude!

G

Unregistered
Emanuel and I just out near Richmond/Windsor area...we should catch up sometime dude!

thanks guys that sounds excellent... well im haveing problems with uploading photos.. im shrinking them to much heheh

well just for the curious ones heres a pic of the old car and the new one.. i think i stuffed the shrinking part

Attachments

• galant 1.JPG
    galant 1.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 61
  • silvia old pic.JPG
    silvia old pic.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 60

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Woohoo! Old-Skool VR-4... love it mate :D

Welcome to the shennanigans that is OZVR4 and you're proof it's not jsut about Legnums!

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
hmmm.....im wondering if ive seen your car before, i live in whalan/doonside, lol

Top Bottom