Announcement...

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Well an interesting day it's been... and one which will take some time to work out how to pay my wife back...

I have been stuck in front of the computer for the last week, including the entire Easter weekend and Jon's cruise trying to get my assignment done before we head to Europe (Tuesday). Was nearly finished my report this morning when I get phone call from my very upset sounding wife saying she had hit a gutter or something and the rim as cracked and right angles to the car and undriveable, and made a really loud noise etcetc could I come now.

I rush to the Golden Grove Police station where she was waiting (happened just near there) trying to contact Jon thinking that it was the dreaded LCA fault to see if he had any spares, while trying to think of where the hell I would get another gold Advan RG rim from and that I hope that the body work was ok and this is the last damn thing I need to be spending lots of money on before the overseas trip!!!! Breathe....oh yeah I hope my wife is ok... how the HELL did she hit a gutter or was it the cracked LCA?

Don't bother ringing back Jon...

Because its all good. Went racing across the park to where 'the car was sitting unable to move' only to be surprised by a big 30th birthday party! LOL Oh the relief that the car is ok, annoyance that I'm dressed in clothes for working on the car and feeling cheesed off that I hadn't even suspected a single thing!

So yeah, car is safe, I was sucked in big time, great party and the biggest announcement of all was made at the party... we are expecting our first child in October!!!! Very excited and majorly nervous! :)

Oh and the assignment is all finished! :)

G

Unregistered
Haha good little read mate, Congrats on the big news and props to your wife for pulling a good stunt by hitting you where she knew it would hurt haha.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Using the car as bait....that shits cold. But she had the best intentions!

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Payback will be planned don't worry...

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Haha sounds like something my wife would do to me :p can't wait read the payback hehe

happy 30th by the way

Akys

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alvin
Drive
1996 Trigger Mauve Galant VR4
What a surprise there!!! Thumbs up for your wife(y)
Happy 30th and congrats :)

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
30, That could be interpreted as being over the hill. Thinking about that, its only 1/2 what I will be in July. Big congratulations on the other news, If turning 30 makes you feel old just wait till after the arrival and the lack of sleep kicks in.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Holy Dooley,my heart was feeling heavy starting to read it can't imagine how you felt.
But what a surprise....Congrats

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
hey Pete what a roller coaster of a ride.
congrats and happy birthday mate!

GMan

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jet
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
Haha! That was a good little trick to get you out. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Thanks guys!
Well I'm off so won't be round much for the next few weeks.
Off to some cold and wet weather...

Poita

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Peter
Drive
Legnum
Well holiday is going awesome... And I see my first Legnum in Europe yesterday! In small town in Switzerland.
Hardly any modified cars so far... Sad given the awesome roads over here.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Head to Zurich for awesome cars. Not modified, just bloody awesome makes!

Saw my only Clio Sport v6 when I was there :)

Top Bottom