Another VR4 (Galant tho) from Edward Lee's... Hot!!!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Wow... very nice, looks like everything has been done, worth the dollars, especially since the paint and turbos have been upgraded. Wonder what kind of hp it actually makes? Someone should take it for a drive!!!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Yeah and bring an iphone with dynolicious and do a 0-100 and 1/4 mile run!!!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Awesome find, Josh.
Jono, you got a free day off next week? I'm on leave so let's go down and test drive it. I'll film, you drive. What you reckon bro?

That thing looks like a killer.

G

Unregistered
for that money you'd be silly not to buy an EVO Lancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
SON OF A... I put a low bid on this car, I was gonna buy it for myself. Still kicking myself that I missed it...

To make you cry a bit more, it's the genuine article - PRO'S Engineering's Auto Salon demo car.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Dimi..

When you have a look at this, can you let me know what its like.

maybe this one might interest Nudge, he's not having any joy finding the black leggie he wants

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Nudge should've asked me then - a black manual 2002 update with Recaros and sunroof went through auction last week. I had no-one to buy it for...

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Kristian,

Its a EXACT list of wants, <30,000k 2002 Auto Black Paint Black Leather Interior Moonroof Completely Stock 4.5B Full Service History with Jevic, the Black Interior has been the killer so far, he was over there a lil over month ago and missed out on one thru in-decision and he's still kicking himself, it was a spur of the moment thing, he didn't realise at the time that the black leather was a rare special order vehicle

G

Unregistered
Far out, that's impressive.

I much prefer the Evo 8/9 style bonnet compared to the Evo 5/6, suits our cars better I reckon.

As said before though, it would be hard to pass up an Evo VI/VII for a similar price.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I like the paintjob and all of the pipework in the engine bay, but unless it has actually done as many km's as they have listed there I don't see how it is worth that much

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Awesome find, Josh.
Jono, you got a free day off next week? I'm on leave so let's go down and test drive it. I'll film, you drive. What you reckon bro?

That thing looks like a killer.
Bro, I can help you with that coz I am jobless now and I am free anytime you want!

I have also a Dynolicious on my iPhone and I'll bring my HD DVcam too to film it so give me a buzz anytime you want!

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Just another observation, it looks like a type V as I was just able to spot the low vis cluster, not that its a huge problem. I just think it would be the icing on the cake if it had ayc.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Dimi,
Forget my post above, I showed the vid to Nudge this morning before he left, its been molested was his exact words. So I'd say that was a no.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I drove passed that on Parramatta Rd, looks HAAWT

I want those seats! And that is the colour I was wanting to spray my car when I was thinking of resprays! (That, and Gunmetal Grey)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Ummm.... while it's nice & all ... looking at it straight away I thought "Subaru WRX STI' or a 22B from the colour.

But yea I agree price is too much. That's EVO territory...... maybe I can trade in the Grandpa haha, but oh no it's one of those ye olde manual-type transmission thingys !! ;)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
I rang Phil about it - it's already sold, and for the asking price too.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Bro, I can help you with that coz I am jobless now and I am free anytime you want!

I have also a Dynolicious on my iPhone and I'll bring my HD DVcam too to film it so give me a buzz anytime you want!
Yeah? Sweet bro we'll scope it out next Wednesday then.

There's a global recession happening and we're hooning and test driving high performance jap cars.
Might as well make the most of it aye? :D

Top Bottom